More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SexualAirhead SexualAirhead

What's next?

First two powers?

You continued your day as normal, nothing appearing in the app whenever you checked, not noticing anything strange, or even different. Eventually, you recieved a call from your Mother about a big family get together at her house, almost everyone else was going, so you felt like you couldn't miss it.

On the walk to work, you noticed that you weren't feeling any discomfort from anything. Thinking back on it, from the moment you woke up you felt incredibly refreshed and comfortable. A peek at the app revealed the reason, you've discovered your first power. It had a simple discription labled 'for ease of comprehension' and a button that would toggle the power's effect on or off. It seems that with the effects of this power on, you will always be functioning at 100% with no mild discomfort or exhaustion.

Your boss called you to her office during your shift. She's always been a bitch, someone who is high on her power and doesn't respect anyone. She was quite the bombshell, though; she was average height with gorgeous, long black hair that was soft like silk, her crystal blue eyes were piercing, and her body was like a goddess'. Her voluptuous figure was only brought out more by her pencil skirt dress shirt. You didn't even pay attention to what she had to say, only imagining the good hatefucking you could give her... Once dismissed, you felt your body begin to change, but in an instant it was over.

The app says: When no one can see you and you focus on a person or group with enough sexual or romantic intent, your body will change into that person's ideal partner, or a combination of ideal traits for each member of the group to recieve equal attraction. Your clothes will also change, but will remain similar to what you were already wearing. You can slightly modify this form with your imagination.

A smile crept on your face as you opened your phone camera to inspect yourself, but what you saw shocked you... You had turned into an exact copy of your boss; that egotistical bitch really sees herself as perfection, huh. How could you take advantage of this? It would be impossible to play off being a twin. . . You imagine minor differences in facial structure, eye color, hair color, and body shape. Another look at yourself in your phone camera, and you're like a completely different person, but if you tried hard enough, you could probably pass as your boss.

You marched back into her office with the plan of pretending to be an employee that had transfered from a different branch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)