More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Will Mia make her mistress cum in time?

First timer

Mia looked up t her with sad puppy dog eyes. "I've never done this before, Mistress! Please, can you take that into consideration?"

Jenna stroked the side of her face and smiled down at her. "You mean to tell me you're a stripper with no sexual experience with another woman? How about men?"

"I did my time on stage. The pay was good enough to help me survive. I didn't have to do sexual things. All I had to do was dance and take off my clothes on stage. I was a big enough draw for all the other girls who did the sexual things."

"Are you trying to tell me you're a virgin?" Jenna's eyes lit up as if she'd just won the lottery. The way Mia rocked her body in that video was amazing to say the least. But for her to be a virgin? That was all it took. She'd never had a virgin before. It was a good thing she had decided to pack her favorite play toy, a purple vibrating soft jelled strap on. "Change in plan," she said smiling at Mia. "I'm going to pop your cherry. I've never had a virgin before, so this will be a first time for both of us."

Mia was not sure what to think or what to say as Jenna got up and walked her over to the bed y her leash. Jenna unzipped the bag at the foot of the bed and pulled out her favorite toy. She put it on like a pair of panties then turned to Mia. "Suck on it. Make sure you get it nice and wet. I'd hate for your first time to be dry and painful. It should be something special you'll always remember."

What will Mia do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)