More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

Who is Amaunet's first victim

First three victims meets a beetle demise while the fourth takes the fall…

Amaunet’s chamber when her four-demon bodyguard stood like statues while their queen laid in slumber when her eyes opened on impact…... MM MMM Intruders can a woman get any fucking sleep around here while yawning…. Minions awake search our tombs we have visitors while her bodyguards reanimated and followed their Queens demands as Amaunet screeched out as her now god like form turned to beetles crawling through the crack of her Egyptian home…...

What are we all doing here something odd about this place one of the spoke…? You worry too much this temple belongs to the Egyptian people and our culture I don’t care, no outsiders should get rich from our cultures when Sam, Pedro, and Zach said you hear that when Sam heard Growling from the Darkness when Amaunets guards came out with inhuman speed…

WHAT THE FUCK IS THOSE THINGS.... when Sam crawled back when he saw Pedro, Zach, and his brother Miguel being flung around when Sam walked backwards to feel a woman’s hand on his shoulder… where are my manners… who… what are you…. I am Goddess Amaunet and you my dear are trespassing on my domain…. Please let us go Miguel spoke back in fear…. I am afraid you can not leave once you entered my home unannounced you forfeited your souls to me when Miguel felt her lips encased his while her tongue probed his mouth … wouldn’t you love to help me… YEESSSSSSSSS then kiss me like you mean it lover while Sam, Pedro and Zach shouted on deaf ears when he kissed Amaunet’s lips with renewed vigor as she embraced him tightly in her grip….

Her eyes opened up glowing green once again while her body began to regurgitate something from within flowing into Miguel’s throat forcing him to swallow over and over while his belly began to gurgle…. What is wrong with me AHHHH while his skin began to crawl… Silly man you think I meant what I said about loving a dung beetle like you so enjoy my gift when Miguel ripped open his shirt to see Beetles pulsing throughout his flesh crawling in pain to Pedro…

Pedro Heeeeeelp MEUUUUUUUURGH while his mouth exploded out beetle after beetle like vomit encasing Pedro as he screamed Get em Off of me while he felt each beetle began to gnaw at his flesh…

When Zach tried to pull him free to find a skeletal hand as he too fell into while the beetles began to feast on his flesh as he too screamed in pure pain as his blood exploded from his wounds covering Sam with the thick crimson blood shed while he continued to see his brother and his friends being torn limb from limb…

While Pedro now flesh stripped skeleton floated along the surfaces of beetles along with Zach and his Miguel now gone from this existence when the demon guards snarled at the lone blood covered survivor….

Stand down my children as their queen split them like the dead sea… what are you going to do to me…. Me nothing trust me look into my eyes when Sam tried to look away Crunch stepping on his finger breaking the bones in his entire first finger with her high heel sandal making his eyes snapped open in pain….

You must help me… Must help you… you will help my minions bring my valuables to the entrance…. Valuables… Entrance… then you will be rewarded… rewarded as Sam worked alongside the demonic looking Anubis looking dog soldiers throughout the night…. Piling the valuables and her sarcophagus at the entrance liked ordered….

My Children I promise you freedom to spread our influences onto the modern world we will take back what is rightfully ours while waving her hand while she chanted in Egyptian tongues as the heavens and winds began to encircle her minions turning them into dust while changing them into four black powder piles when Sam felt himself floating back to his Immortal Goddess….

How may…. May I serve you… Hmm while producing a wicked knife and spoke since my essence gave them life your blood will protect them while the drips began to harden as dark crimson shells when she took a small vial and began to fill it as your blood will protect them for now when we get to where we are going however your blood will reawaken my children upon the world…. Anything for you my goddess Sam spoke in monotone when Amaunet kissed him on the lips and led him to her sarcophagus when she lied back in her stone tomb now listen to me my dear child you follow my orders like a good for that your reward is to place me in suspended animation and when you are finished feast on your own flesh till security comes and turn yourself in for Cannibalism… Yesss My Goddess…

When Sam began to chant ancient Egyptian like he studied it all his own life as Amaunet began to slowly start with shallow breaths as she now looked dead to the world…

Sam began to come to his senses when he sat down while licking his forearm tasting his brother’s blood when he took a big bite tearing flesh his own while his blood quench his thirst when Mrs. Larson’s Security team saw the carnage when they shone the light onto Sam….

What is going on here…. I… I Killed them…. Killed them all for my goddess for she chose me to bring her back… are you nuts as the other guard began puking her guts seeing Sam continue to feast on his own flesh when the partner came up and knocked out Sam and placed his cuffs behind the mans back and lock them tightly…. Ameera are you OK, Private Wasem…. Yes, just sick to my stomach Lieutenant Safar…

When Mrs. Larson came in with the entire team from the states including Howard and his students began to question the authority when Lieutenant Safar spoke it seems like your findings are bringing out the crazies Mrs. Larson while she spoke anything stolen… no not what we have seen Ma’am, do we have to wait any grace period… you paid for the site and our services so go ahead and take it when Ameera spoke Basir are you sure… we are paid to do a job Private, and we did it get this sick fuck out of my sight… Yes, Sir while dragging the semi cold man to the back of the squad vehicle…

Mrs. Larson spoke we got lucky ladies and gentlemen tonight we load up everything, and we return home while inside her tomb Amaunet smiled a wicked grin while an inscription formed on her sealed coffin only to be opened by tears of hatred of a broken soul all she had to do is bide her time as the team she once known as Piper loaded her on to the plane in mid-morning sunrise while the team prepped the plane to return home to Los Angeles...

Who wakens Amaunet from her slumber in L.A.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)