More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Was she successfull?

First some rules

In the game mode you will have some stats that can help you keep an overview on your character but also block or open some choices during the story.

Purity / Corruption

This is the scale how pure or corrupted you act. Acting selfish, violent, cunning or sexual aggressive will improve your corruption, while acting helpful, peaceful, friendly and abstemious will improve your purity. There is no path for a pure or corrupted character only, but some choices are only visible with a certain amount of points.

Dominance / Submission

Dominance and submission points show you how your character handles special situations.

Self-determined, courageous and assertive behavior will increase your dominance value. Shy behavior, avoiding confrontation, and surrendering will increase your submissiveness. Similar to corruption and purity, the paths of a dominant or submissive character can be mixed, but some choices are only visible with a certain amount of point.

Evidence

The FBI wants you to gather evidence about your fathers criminal activities. They will reward you and make sure you get in witness protection program if you help to put criminals behind bars. Your father however will be very grateful if you clean up behind the mess his men made. Handing him the evidence will result in him liking you more. It’s up to you who you trust more.

Money

Sometimes you have the choice to earn money or spend it for things you want or need. Make sure to not end up bankrupt.

Election

The Mayor of Sunset Hills is about to be elected. Corrupt current Mayor Quincy Hull competetes against radical liberal Patricia Nidal. Who is the lesser evil? you can support both. If Nidal gets more than 50 % she will win.

Relationships

You will meet male and female characters who are interested in you. Most of them only want your ass and tits for a short time, but a few are interested in a longer relationship. This can be with you as an equal partner, a mindless or with you in charge. Let yourself be surprised.

Guidlines

Everybody is welcome to add chapters or send me ideas for the story. When the chapter matches to the story I will approve it.

Not allowed is:

Underage sex
Killing important characters (just ask who is important)
NS
Scat
Racist behaviour by the main character

English is not my mothers tongue. Please have patience and don't post corrections in the comments.

Back to intro

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)