More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asuna Asuna

What's next?

First some lore ofcourse :) (incomplete)(July-09)(might contain spoilers!)

Okay, I might even already hear some of you people asking Why do I need this? Well... Its basically because I don't want to give the impression that this story is based on real world people and places, since I'm really bad at coming up with good topography names that you would see in a fantasy setting like this on my own. Think you might have already noticed XD And well, I imagined this (albeit very trope heavy) story to take place in a land with a very different geological layout than from what people would probably associate with the names I used. Although I think maybe some comparison might occur, but they are completely unintentional.

Religions:

Church of the four divines: Its influence is spread out across the island where Miannu and subsequently neighbours are located. Also practiced by people on the mainland of Angelia. The 4 divines are made up of Pergontos (fisherman/god of prosperity(abundance and wealth)) Sylfia (goatsherder/goddess of nature and harmony(fertility)) Auriana (soldier/Goddess of righteousness) and BAAL (god of male privilege basically NEEDS NAME AND OCCUPATION)

Sect of the three divines: Followed by secret practitioners in all the lands where the church of four divines has influence. Its followers believe that Auriana, the goddess of righteousness is a heretic and a whore. Maybe because she was a soldier. Who knows? They claim she doesnt exist, or at least isn't warranted any adolation. They are even more biased and harsh towards women than people of other faiths, and they usually take multiple wives, as long as they can get away with it. In the main story, they might even try to convince you to convert.

Hordes of Ra-zun Ta: A steppe religion followed by their namesake people.

Hordes of Yashnu: A steppe religion followed by their namesake people.

Religions of the northern people: Basically some religions somewhat interchanging based on pagan centric beliefs. Mostly practiced by the tribal people in the north. (both on the landmass of Angelia and on the other large landmass, although more common to the north of angelia) One of these religions focuses mostly on the pagan god Bruma, whose axe is said to be able to severe ones' soul from their lifeless body so it can go to the afterlife.

And 2 more other religions which you probably also wont come across.

Great Houses:

Brancaster: You are the last decendant who can restore your family's name in political history (or fail miserably)

De Blaisy: The family that you're female friend/possible lover is a member of. They own a small county under the duke of Bleichröder

Epsten: The name of one of your vassals who turns his back on you. Their elder is a man named Gregor.

Roack: Not yet encountered in the story (maybe it won't but I will keep the name here for now)

MORE NOBLE HOUSE NAMES TO COME

Places:

Angelia: A strong powerful empire on the mainland to the east. It has long tried to expand its influences beyond its own landmass, since it proved too hard to do in their own...

Miannu: one of the 4(maybe 3 idk) smaller kingdoms on the [BLANK] island, which lies itself in between 2 larger landmasses. This island is of pretty decent of size.

Steppes: Both on the far east of the landmass in the east and on the far west of the landmass in the west. If only they knew about eachother.

MORE PLACES TO BE ADDED

Towns:

Valenswood: Main fortified castle of your vassal and rival Duke Gregor. You will have to lay siege on it.. probably.

Erensburg(h): Capital of Angelia (pretty well-known for its massive defenses and strategic value, high atop the fertile hills of Angelia's interior.) A major river still brings loads of foreign goods to its citizens.

Tlumsa: A wealthy trading town along the coast somewhere on the western continent. Which basically operates as a city-state. (there's multiple of them, although named differently)

Kingsford: Your own capital, located in the western bay where a major river flows out into the sea.

MORE TOWNS TO BE ADDED

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)