More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Inert and Still Inert and Still

What's next?

First day at work

I still could not believe what had happened to me in the last week as I was arriving to my first day of work on a tropical island. I was jumping off a fast boat at the harbour of this private island. The vast wilderness and isolation felt unreal. After three days of travelling, I found myself standing on the dock, surrounded by untamed beauty and not a single person in sight. The air was thick with the scent of the sea and a hint of tropical flora. I couldn't fathom that a hotel existed in this remote location. Hotels require a silly amount of logistics and this place seemed just too remote. The isolation was palpable, and the untouched landscape seemed like an anomaly for a place hosting a hotel. As I gazed at the horizon, the realisation hit me that this internship was going to be more of an adventure than I had anticipated, set against the backdrop of this serene yet wild island that was now my temporary home.

My wealthy uncle was the owner of the hotel, and he had roped me into managing the IT systems for the summer, an internship of sorts. He insisted that it would do me much good and help me accelerate my development. As I set off walking and dragging my wheelie suitcase, I couldn't shake off the feeling of being an outsider in this lush, exotic setting. I really did not see how three months in this gorgeous exile would help me. I had just finished my first year of engineering school and I was doing quite well, all things considered. My family insisted that I go out more and make some friends, as I am a bit of an introvert. I guessed that’s the reason my uncle insisted on me doing this internship.

The sun beat down as I walked up the only visible road, a dirt road, which I hoped would lead me to the hotel. And still there was no one around to ask for help. After twenty minutes of hiking I finally reached what had to be the hotel. It was a low rise wooden construction within a well maintained garden. It was as if the tropical wilderness became tamed as it got close to the property. I was a bit disappointed at first, as the place looked rather small. As I got closer to the main entrance, though, I noticed the luxury and quality of the hotel. And yet no one was in sight, which was creepy, since everything was in tip top condition, which surely required a fair amount of staff, like gardeners, maintenance people or cleaners.

I walked in searching for the check-in desk. The lobby was just beautiful, with all the dark wood and expensive-looking art. As I admired the great details of the lobby, I noticed that there was a woman standing on the far end. I kinda bolted when I saw her. She was standing still and did not display any expression. She just looked at me. I approached her trying to show composure.

The woman was an absolute beauty, probably in her 40s, blonde and slender. She wore a plain white dress and was barefoot. She raised her head and greeted me.

"You must be Peter," she said, with a bit of a Eastern European accent. “I am Irina, the Host.”

I nodded, ripping my eyes off her lovely legs and attempting a smile. We shook hands. Irina had a purple tattoo on her forehead. I found it odd, especially on such an elegant woman. Her eyes were big and wide apart, in a beautiful way. They made the rest of her face look small and doll-like. She was sexy, that’s what she was. Elegant and raw sexy as hell, in a way that made me sex-thirsty, a very unusual feeling for me. Like I really really wanted to have sex with this woman. I was a nineteen year old virgin with little experience with women, but at that very moment I was feeling very aroused, and a few dirty thoughts came to my mind.

“Please follow me.” She said, thankfully breaking the spell. Her arse was rather small but shapely. She walked purposefully and elegantly out of the lobby, through a couple of gardens and into a small building at a considerable distance from the main compound. This other building had a bunker-like quality to it.

She showed me through a couple of doors and into a large office, me still wheeling my luggage and making too much noise. There were six desks, all with screens, and most walls had full-height shelves, packed with boxes and all kinds of bits and bobs.

“This is our main office, but let me show you first to your accommodation.” She said without stopping.

We walked through the entire building and as we exited on the other side, I realised that we had walked through a couple of lift doors. I did not have much time to think about lifts in a single-storey building, as we crossed a little garden to reach what looked like a tropical bungalow, hatched-roof and all. It made me wonder how fire-resistant that roof could be. Not much, I supposed.

“This is you.” She said, standing by a glass door, which allowed me to peek into what looked like a living room. It looked quite nice, with a large balcony on the opposite end, overlooking the ocean. I could see a TV set, a couple of sofas and some shelves. It was functional but tasteful.

“Everyday the staff will bring you all the meals for the day and you will find some snacks and fruits in the fridge.” Irina explained. “Currently there is a Guest in the hotel and I am afraid I need to get going.” She apologised. “When there is a Guest you should never access the front-of-house premises and remain in back-of-house areas, including your accommodation. I am so sorry, but I have to go and attend to our Guest, but please make yourself comfortable and I will be seeing you this evening to brief you in properly and to answer any questions you might have.”

And so, she left me there and I still could not quite believe what was happening to me. Everything happened so fast that I forgot to ask her for the wifi password.

I walked into the bungalow, dropped my luggage, and began exploring my little hut. The wooden floor felt cool beneath my feet as I opened cabinets and inspected drawers. The place was well equipped and felt very comfortable indeed. Inside he had air-conditioning and plenty of spots for relaxing and studying. Outside, palm leaves rustled, creating a soothing background noise. I was still marvelled by the fact that there was never anyone around. Since arriving to the island, he had only seen Irina.

Seated on a bamboo chair out in the balcony, I contemplated the next three months. The promise of warm sun and gentle breezes intrigued me. Thoughts of exploration and leisure mingled with a sense of anticipation. The bungalow's simplicity and the natural surroundings brought a quiet joy.

In the fading daylight, I found solace in the unadorned charm of my temporary home. I leaned back, absorbing the tranquil atmosphere, ready to embrace the unhurried pace of the upcoming months. I could not shake Irina off my mind and the way I felt around her, so aroused. Just remembering her made my cock twitch. I pictured the beautiful tall woman standing naked in front of me, with her poker face and the mysterious tattoo. I imagined her with a slender frame but sizable breasts, and I thought of himself licking those tits and touching that skin. Without a second thought, I unzipped my shorts and started jerking off, openly, right there on the balcony, drunk in Irina’s fantasies. I thought of the gentle curve of her back, leading to those small and nicely shaped buttocks, naturally spread and giving him access to her pussy. I thought of the tips of my fingers exploring her. My cock was hard and I knew it would explode soon. I was surprised with myself for not being careful, for not caring if someone might see me. I thought I was embracing a relaxed tropical attitude rather well. I felt ready to cum when someone knocked at the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)