More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SisyphusWriting SisyphusWriting

What's next?

First day at school

This story takes place in a fictional town where high school starts at age 18.

Author's note:

Yes, I know I have 2 unfinished stories and I will be continuing them. I decided to write this because I feel constrained when a story has 1-2 female characters with the same personality. I've had the concept for this story for quite some time, but I've only decided to write it now that I've gained some writing experience.

A new school year has started. Kevin was finally moving on to high school, he got his act together and got his styling done. His sisters were downstairs eating breakfast. He looked at his watch and saw that he was running late. Kevin walked down the stairs and had a quick breakfast. He heard a car horn honk, it was Chloe. She worked as the school nurse's assistant, so she took it upon herself to drive her brother and sister to school. Kevin grabbed his lunch bag that his mom had kindly prepared for him. After that, he quickly got into the car. Chloe pressed the pedal and they drove to school.

On the way, Chloe struck up a conversation:

Chloe: "So, Ready to go to school? Kevin, you started high school today, you have a big responsibility ahead of you!". When she finished her sentence she looked at him and showed him her white smile.

Becky said in an annoyed tone: "Watch the road!". She was sitting on her phone actively texting with someone, she continued: "It's no big deal, I don't want to get into an accident because of your chatter!"

Chloe smirked: "Okay, okay! I just wanted to cheer Kevin up" she continued driving.

Kevin didn't react to them, he was chatting with his girlfriend he didn't care about his sisters at that moment.

Ten minutes later they arrived, in front of them was a beautiful school building, Chloe dropped them off and drove to the staff parking lot. As they approached the stairs Kevin ran into someone.....

It was Carl, the creepy fucker that everyone who knows him hates. When Kevin hit him, he fell down and squealed like a pig, "Oooh!" But his frustration was quickly cut short when he looked up, he was right under Becky's skirt, he pulled out his phone and took a picture. Becky noticed this and started yelling at him.

Becky: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!!! YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT!!!"

She was pissed and it didn't occur to her to step back to stop letting him look at her.

Becky: "KEVIN! GET THAT BASTARD AWAY FROM ME!!!".

Kevin looked away from the phone and saw what was happening, he grabbed Carl by the scruff of the neck in one motion and swung his fist at him. Carl, not wanting to get hit in the face, started to defend himself, "But you hit me, I just fell, sorry!"

Kevin: "Don't fuck with me! I mean that you took a picture of Becky under her skirt!". He was angry and was about to hit the short pervert when Chloe, who had already approached them, intervened. She grabbed them both by the shoulders and stood between them.

Chloe said: "What are you doing? He's defenseless, why are you bullying him?". Her habitually kind face changed and she looked sternly at Kevin. He began to tell her the situation: "But... he...".

"Silence! I don't want any excuses! I'm going to report this to the principal and I don't care if you're my brother! You're staying after school!": Chloe didn't let him finish and interrupted him.

Becky said: "THAT PERVERT TOOK A PICTURE OF ME UNDER MY SKIRT!".

Carl realizing that Becky was about to tell the truth pulled out an SD card in his pocket and said: "THAT'S NOT TRUE! I was just walking with my phone in my hand when Kevin pushed me. I can show you my phone if you don't believe me!". And held out his phone to her with the gallery open. Chloe bent over to look and her blues were right in front of Carl's face.

She said: " There's no picture there, see?".

They all heard the bell ring and Becky said: "Shit! I'm late!" and ran to class.

Kevin wanted to do the same, but Chloe was still holding his shoulder.

"You have to apologize to him!" : She said.

Kevin didn't want to be late, so he squeezed out an angry tone: "I'm s-s-sorry."

Carl stared at Chloe's tits and said: "Apology accepted! But I'm fighting I'll get a bruise from the fall" when he finished the sentence he smiled his ugly face.

Chloe said: "Let me fix you up, the nurse isn't here yet but I'm working as her assistant!" she smiled and led Carl to the nurse's station.

When Kevin looked at them he saw him with one hand around her ass pretending he was just holding on, and with the other he was showing him the middle finger. He was furious, he wanted to lash out at him, but he realized that Chloe would protect the fat bastard....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)