More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HistoryGuy HistoryGuy

What's next?

First day, first period

The warm summer breeze ran gently across your calves, reminding you once more of the beautiful and glowing day that seemed to mock you while you walk up to the front of the university. Staring up at the massive fortress you struggled to swallow the lump in your throat, as the dreary bricks that make up the university seem to leach the color from the earth around the building leaving just a mass of cold grey cement. Glancing at one of the windows you notice what appears to be heavy metal bars on the outside, in fact it seems all the windows have dark bars places securely over them. If it didn’t feel like prison before, it sure does now.

Pushing past your reservations you make your way to the front doors where hundreds of other girls are streaming through. Even the doors look like they belong in hell you can’t help but feel as the massive black iron stands in front of you. Walking under the arch you feel the suns warmth leave your body for the last time, now feeling as though a poor attempt to pull you back for one last embrace, similar to how your mother had to pull you out of the car for one last hug before she let you leave.

As you wander the halls you study the paper you had printed out the night before. Your first class was math, starting at 8:00am sharp it lasted until 9:30am in room 12E. Following the multiple signs above the hallways you get lost several times in the maze-like corridors before finally managing to end up in front of the room. Pushing open the door you are greeted by about 12 other girls in the class with you, you knew this place had way smaller class sizes than your last college, but you weren’t prepared for it to be this small. Studying the room, you end up just grabbing a seat in the second row for multiple reasons... most of which are it was the first one you saw. Placing your books and computer on your desk you suddenly notice something odd in the girl's bag in front of you. She seems completely distracted staring at someone across from her, probably giving you enough time to try and search her bag and see what she has in it. Should you try it though, or should you strike up a conversation instead?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)