More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What?

First commands

Karla was upset over her lover being insulted. "Stop!" she said.

Jenny stopped. She seemed a bit confused but then crossed her arms defiantly. "Well?"

Karla didn't know what to do. The normally shy girl glared at Jenny.

"What is it, dyke-girl? Go lick some pussy or something!" said Jenny.

"Is licking pussy worse than sucking cock?" asked Karla.

"Puh-lease, sucking cock is just to let a guy think he's in charge until you got him then he's going down on you, and sucking cock is only a reward for him doing things for you like buying you stuff. Don't you know anyting about men? Now get out!"

"Hmph!" snorte Kayla, smiling now. "When I leave her, go across the street to campus and take a nice long stroll. If you see any guys: students, professors, securtiy guards, janitors, or whatever, beg them to let you suck their cocks."

"What?" Jenny almost yelled, "Get the fuck out!"

"Oh, I will, but stand there and listen. If they want you to suck their cocks, give them a great blow job. Orgasm when they cum in your mouth. But if they say 'no,' throw a hissy fit like a little girl who just had her dolly taken away. Don't come back 'til you've sucked at least a dozen cocks."

"Finished, freak?" asked Jenny.

"Yep," said Karla. "See you around." Karla took the video and closed the door behind her. She waited. A few seconds later, Jenny came out. She was started that Kayla was still standing there. "Go away, freak!"

"Where are you going?" asked Karla.

"I...I need some air...'cause you got it all freaked up!"

"Have fun!"

"Whatever, loser!"

Jenny's stroll

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)