More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

Jenny's stroll

First, a priest

Jenny left the Sorority house in a hurry. She desperately clung to the idea that she was just going for a walk, but part of her knew that she was leaving because of a deep impulse to get to campus.

Crossing the street, she saw the campus chapel. She'd always thought it was hilarious that a church was so close to a Sorority house. It was also pretty kinky, in a commandment-breaking kind of way. Sometimes she got off on looking out her window at the steeple while she bounced up and down on her boyfriend.

Then she saw a reverend raking leaves in the chapel's small patch of lawn. He looked about 50, with graying hair and a significant bald spot. Her body jerk around and made her walk in his direction as she tried to convince herself that she was just going to say hello. She knew she'd never bother saying hello to him, so she didn't really fool herself.

"Hello, reverend," said Jenny in a much sexier voice than she intended.

"Why hello! It's a marvelous fall day, isn't it?"

Jenny put her arms around the reverend's neck, silently wondering why he was so attractive. "It's a marvelous day for putting your big cock in my mouth, reverend."

The priest stood in stunned silence. He gripped his rake to his chest tightly, as if it was a crucifix and she was a vampire. "What?! I mean... What?!"

"Priests have the biggest cocks," said Jenny. "It's all the build-up from years of not getting to use them. Let me suck your big cock, reverend, please!"

The older man looked around to make sure nobody saw them. "That's not funny! People could hear you say that!"

"I'll stop saying it when you let me suck it!"

The dazed priest took a step back and dropped his rake. "I think... I think you're not feeling all right. You need to get some rest."

"Yes!" yelled Jenny. "I can rest in your office! Come on!" She grabbed his hand and **** him towards the chapel.

The priest allowed himself to be ****. He wanted to get this crazy girl inside so that she'd stop yelling. Even if he didn't do anything, he could still get in a lot of trouble if someone saw her acting like this around him. And he wouldn't do anything, right? His eyes wandered to her ass. A fine, sculpted ass that matched the fantasies he'd had looking out his window at the Sorority house while jerking his-

"No!" yelled the priest as they entered his office. "I can't do this! It's so many sins!"

Jenny stomped her foot and began yelling at the top of her voice. "I want cock! I want cock! I want COCK! I WANT COCK!!!"

The priest listened to the girl continue screaming her rant. He watched her pert little teenaged tits bounce inside her tight shirt as she shook with each yell. His hard cock strained against his pants uncomfortably. He looked at the clock and figured that he only had five minutes to quiet this girl down before people started arriving for evening prayers.

What does the priest do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)