More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RegularDick RegularDick

Story

First chapter

You wake up whit a awful headache as you find yourself in a dark room whit no windows. The only light is the little light that finds it way trough from the other side of the door. You have no idea how you got here. And you find yourself searching your memory of last night to find any clues that could indicate what exactly occurred but alas you can't recall anything. As you try to move your wrists you feel some strain and look down to find marks on your wrists. You start feeling the marks. And start to think whether you wrists might have been bound by rope before you got here. As you let all your thoughts go trough your head you start to notice how quiet this place is. And how you haven't experienced such absence of sound in a long time. As you move your other limbs you also feel a little strain around your ankles. As you start feeling your ankles you feel the same marks as on your wrists which adds more evidence to your suspicion that you might not have come here out of free will.

When you look behind you start noticing that you can only see darkness and no wall so you start moving into the darkness in search of something that could be useful or just to know whether there isn't another door somewhere else. as you start walking in the darkness you notice a scent of perfume that you didn't smell before. As you walk even more into to darkness you start to see a wall and something that looks like a naked woman leaning against it. Shocked that there is another person in the room and naked you let out a sound of surprise. The feminine shape directly looks in your direction and seems surprisingly not afraid of you as she speaks into the darkness whit a calm hello.

Introduce yourself

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)