More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RegularDick RegularDick

Introduce yourself

Hi my name is Jack (male path)

Just as you introduced yourself to the female shape in the darkness the room lights up. The sudden change from darkness to light hurts your eyes as you have to blink a few times to adjust your eyesight.

Now that there is light you can finally see the room including the beautiful naked woman standing right in front of you. She looks you in the eyes and it is then that you can see how beautiful her eyes actually look and how one can just get lost in them if they stare at them for to long. It is a pleasure meeting you Jack i am Athena the beautiful woman finally says as she lets her eyes linger over your body. You feel yourself doing the same as you go from her perfectly formed breasts down to her perfect pussy. It is then that you notice your cock getting big and hard in your jeans. And that you are not the only one noticing this as Athena looks at your cock growing and stiffening whit a look of intense pleasure and confidence.

Do you act on your desire whit this alluring stranger or do you do something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)