More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

Until?

First Week

During the first week of the school year Mark had some close encounters with the **** Redhead. The first, on Wednesday, when she returned home in her freshly painted car, wearing a sexy sheer black bra, a naughty thong with a certain message on the front, her school tights and shoes. He was stunned as he looked through the kitchen window, having just come down to grab a snack. The sight of the girls, nipples visible through the sheer bra cups, her bare trim waist, perfect legs delectably compressed in figure hugging tights, and the small triangle over her crotch was a wet dream come true for the young man. As he watched her madly dash from her car to the front door.

Then he got a good look of her rotund rear end, as it wildly bounced inside the sheer tights. The blinding tan lines clearly visible. While Renee ran down the hall to her room.

Mark thought the weird situation would end there, only to hear a frustrated yell from Renee. Who then pushed the door open and angrily stomped her way to the basement to do the laundry she should've done on the Sunday before the first day of school. Unchanged and not noticing Mark, Renee didn't hide her skimpy clothes. Letting Mark get a side view of her bouncing chest in the tight fitting bra. One pink nipple still in sight only slightly obscured by the sheer material.

Mark only snapped out of his trance as she closed the basement door. Finishing up his quest for snacks he walked back to his friends room, to continue playing games. Only to get stomped as he couldn't get the sexy figure of his friend's sister out of his head. At one point he felt the need to "relieve" himself, telling his friend he needed to take a piss.

Stepping out he was left shocked once again, in front of him Renee stood in nothing but a tight fitting towel. Her pale legs and sexy feet were bare, and her magnificent mammaries nearly bursting out of the fuzzy white fabric.

Both coming to a standstill for a long moment. For Renee to break it by saying "oh hi Mark, could you um let me pass?" As she hugged the towel to her, and crouched slightly. (AN: honestly this was an accident and I didn't realize I made a reference till after I wrote it. Which I think makes it infinitely funnier)

A second away from stepping to the side he was left mesmerized again, as the Beaucorps family cat pounced on the loose thread attached to the old towel Renee was using. The bottom half of the towel flapped open in the front, revealing the girl's heart shaped bush. The silence returned as they both took a moment to realize what just happened.

With a cute "eek'' Renee threw her hands over the embarrassing trim job. Only to feel another aggressive tug, causing the knot to unravel. The towel quickly slipping off her torso, her bodacious bouncy boobies burst free. Leaving the lanky latino to have a staring contest with her naughty naked nipples. The perky pink points are the first to look away as Renee turned around to get her cover back.

Completing the perfect picture of Renee's plump plush peachy posterior, parted pleasantly to see her particularly pretty pink pussy. The soft cheeks jiggled as she had to yank the towel from the surprisingly strong cat. She threw the cloth over her front before turning around, failing to cover any of her right boob.

Now **** she pushed the boy to the side before running to her room. Her pert cheeks are still exposed to her brother's friend. Who continued to watch right until the peachy booty disappeared behind the girls door.

Mark's need for "relief" increased infinitely, as he quickly walked to the bathroom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)