More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mysteriopark mysteriopark

What's next?

First Victim

"YES! FUCK ME MAX! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!" Alexa screamed, riding me while I thrusted back up at her. She was pinning me to the bed and lightly digging her nails into my chest. She fucked like a wild animal, and I wasn't able to last more than ten minutes. "Fuck I'm so close!"

"Me too..." I grunted holding her hips, "I'm cumming soon, Lex. Should get off..."

"YES!" Alexa moaned, "Get off! Cum in me, baby! Fill me like a slut!" We locked eyes and she gave me the sexiest look I had ever seen before we both came hard while staring at each other. I grunted as I felt myself paint her inner walls with my jets of warm batter. She eventually collapsed into me and we made out, caressing each other while laying in my bed. "That...was amazing!"

I smiled, "Yeah it was."

"Thanks for the baby, baby," Alexa giggled before kissing my lips.

I pulled away, "What do you mean? You literally had to go and take birth control before we went to the gym. You're on the pill."

The brunette laughed as if it was a funny joke, "No silly! I've been wanting to get knocked up for weeks now! Why would I take the pill? I knew you'd be the right guy for the job!" I watched her look down and study her stomach, everything dawning on me, "Now I'm finally full! I can't wait to be your little preggo slut!"

I shuddered trying to ignore how weirdly hot that thought was. "Lex...someone used the book on you. We need to find out who before more shit happens. They turned you like this."

She looked up into my eyes and for a brief moment I saw clarity, thank God. "Who cares?"

"What?"

The brunette rolled her eyes and stared at my crotch while she played with my soft cock, "I'm a hot and horny slut that wants to get knocked up. If I help you stop whoever did this, you'd turn me back. I'd stop being who I am, I'd lose my dream."

"This wasn't your dream before!"

The brunette flared her nostrils and widened her eyes, "BUT IT IS NOW! Fuck school, fuck studies, fuck that book. I just want someone to keep me nice and full. If you have a problem with that I'm sure a horny teen like me can get several guys to replace you. I just trusted you, and thought you'd want what is best for me. You also mentioned you wanted to fuck, so you're welcome."

I sighed. I didn't really see reasoning with her. The more I tried to help her the more she would push away. That was dangerous. I cupped her ass and brought her lips to mine, "I do wanna fuck."

"Mhmm...good boy," Alexa purred kissing me. I was going to be tired tomorrow, but at least I could enjoy tonight.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)