More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Urhr93 Urhr93

Begin?

First Day

"Let me guess, you're skipping again?"

Eris said so while jokingly pouting as she saw her sister come out of her room, wearing a somewhat loose navy blouse over a pair of jeans that were absolutely not the black neck-tie, white shift and very short black skirt of the common school uniform that college girls like them should wear when attending classes.

"Got to work"

Roze said crudely, using a true reason to explain herself... not that she'd be skipping any less if she was free, the girl disliking the school and not intending to attend any more classes than the minimum needed to graduate.

"What? Why are they asking you to sing in the morning?" the little one asked half unbelieving the excuse, though the older one rebutted immediately after "Not that one. Needed money and took up another job"

Indeed, money... originally she had no such need, not one that she couldn't meet with her current wages, yet the mission from the HQ was to infiltrate a certain mansion in the high-town, and the easiest way to do so was to become a temporary servant. Yet why would she suddenly take such a job without a proper reason? Sure, one could be made up, yet nothing was more safe than actually have a real one to back her decision. And so she had to "accidentally" break a few expensive bottles, getting into debt with the local boss and successfully fabricating her reason.

The debt in itself was a bit worrying due to the creditor being a loan-shark, but as long as she paid the interests it wouldn't become a problem any time soon and when, at the end of the mission, she would have no more need for a debit to shoulder... who knows if that thug would suddenly meet an unfriendly demon slayer? Dead the creditor, dead the debit.

"Money? What would you need money for?" Eris asked bewildered, yet Roze didn't humor her and just waved away as she got out of the door, proceeding towards the high-town gates.

To the gates!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)