More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

What's next?

Fire Emblem Three houses

You find yourself drifting high above an old stone castle-like building as your eyes open. Still, from the iconic bridge to the courtyard, you quickly recognise it Garreg Mach Monastery. The home of the church of Seiros and the many bright and upcoming students that live here at the monastery. With nothing but your will to power it, your body would drift down towards the Officers Academy, eager to see and meet the students that were hidden inside.

As you came down to ground level, you would move through the courtyard taking note of the classes in session, seeing the three main houses all busy in class. Still, there were more than just students here. You would push on, even noticing some of the students seemed taller than before, not by much, though, for some, that small difference made the world. You would continue to float along, moving through the halls of the great hall seeing several knights, one with short blue hair talking to a rowdy blonde woman. Though what was truly amazing was the large open room and the architecture, you got a feeling of scope and scale in the game, but this, well, this was something else. Seeing really was believing.

Your body would continue to drift coming to the bridge that led to the cathedral as you would float in, passing through the large portcullis that always seemed so slow to open. You would enter the grand cathedral, it becoming clear just how rich the church was as you took in the elegant white marble structures, even seeing the Archbishop herself and her close advisors present near the alter saying a few hushed words between them as tempted as you were to listen in you had other things to do.

Right now, you need a host. There was no shortage of them both known to you and unknown to you. It seemed classes were in session, and all the knights seemed to be resting and relaxing around the monastery grounds, with everyone here that only left the question as to who would be your host.

(all characters have been aged up for this story everyone is aged 18 at the start of the story)

Who do you take over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)