More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Fiora the bumbling mage

Fiora was a student at the Citadel of Knowledge, the most prestigious institute of magical learning. She was also a poor student. Though she had a gift for magic, she lacked focus and her spells would often backfire or fall out of control in the end. So, while other students were completing their studies left and right, Fiora lingered on.

To help with her troubles she had been made apprentice to Valoi, a cantankerous old gnome who was a legend for his skills and magical power. Valoi was none to pleased with his student.

"You're a walking disaster!" He yelled after the third time she blew up his lab. "The only reason I agreed to train you is because without proper guidance you'll reap unknown havoc!"

So she was punished, to practice over and over again. She prayed for the skill or luck to succeed, so she could go out in the world and make her mark as a mage!

Fiora is a 18 year old human. She has long straight hair and a small, lean body with surprisingly large and perky breasts and long legs. Her face was cute and innocent, though often with a guilty or befuddled look upon it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)