More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Who is going to be our ENF super hero?

Fiona Flint(Vibra)

Like many powered individuals that were hit by the dark matter wave, Fiona’s powers involved her surroundings or what she was doing at the time.

For example, the man who was at the gym weightlifting gained super strength. The woman running from a thug gained super speed. A girl who just happened to get shocked was given the power to control electricity. A zookeeper petting a goat gained an iron stomach. Etc…etc…etc….

And as you can see all powers are not created equal.

Fiona was how shall we say, getting all she could out of her personal pleasure devise.

At the moment of climax the dark matter wave hit and thus her powers manifested. What are they you ask? Fiona would likely tell you to fuck off, but as she cannot exactly hide them we shall say.

Basically, she vibrates. Yes, the extremely buxom tall blue eyed blonde can vibrate in seven areas specifically, four of which she can control, sending our vibrational waves. Her hands and feet can control and direct the vibrational forces.

Her nipples and pussy are more problematic. Unless she keeps those area uncovered she will experience a building uncontrollable orgasm.

Not even the few super scientists could create a way for her to cover up. She ended up with a red an blue outfit that left a couple inches around her areola exposed and well as an open large open area where people could see her golden bush and the lower part of her ass.

She ended up patrolling omen of the smaller cities that villains like to frequent and hoped to never be called upon.

Follow her on her adventures against the most embarrassingly perverted villains that seem to find her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)