More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirtytyke dirtytyke

Should I call it a day and head home or try to finish up first?

Finish up my work

I decided to finish up my work, then head home. It wouldn't take that much longer really, perhaps another hour or so, but then I'd be done and wouldn't need to stay tomorrow evening either.
I focussed back on my screen and concentrated on my work; intent on finishing as quickly as possible.

I was in the zone. In fact, I was so focussed on my work that I totally missed what was happening down the hall. I thought I was the only one left at the office, but what I didn't know was that my boss was just finishing up fucking our receptionist in his office. I didn't even realise they were there until suddenly the lights turned off as they hopped in the lift.

The biggest singular moment in my life, a turning point, and I'd totally missed it, just because I was too focussed on work.

Good thing in this story someone higher up is looking out for me, and I get a second chance to rethink my decision.

So this time, should I decide to go home or finish my work again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)