More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darren j darren j

Finish the job youself or find a new partner?

Finish it yourself

You look around at the people who moments ago was watching you and suddenly realise everybody has turned away and their trying to ignore you and your moment of need. So you take matters in your own hand. You jerk off in the shower. Once you finish cumming you rinse yourself off and step out of the shower and dry yourself. That night everybody in the house keeps talking about you. You go to bed and suddenly in the middle of the night you discover your not alone. A warn body has slipped in to your bed beside you and their hand is on your cock. You don't know who it is and this turns you on your quickly hard and ready to go. You put your hand on the persons chest and discover a pair or small breasts and when you slip your hand down to her pussy this confirms your visiter is female. She climbs on top of you and guides your cock to her waiting pussy as you enter her you notice she feels tight and wet. You think to yourself so this is turning her on as much as me. Neither of you say a word to manyother people close by. She starts trying to ride you but her strokes are to short for you so you stop her and hold her steady and thrust up in to her. Your bed sqeaks realy badly and everyone in the room yells at you and tells you to stop jerking off. But you keep going licking her nipples and fucking until you blow as soon as you do she is gone. The next morning your trying to work out who you fucked.

how to find out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)