More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by staafje staafje

how to find out?

3 girls are looking at you and whispering to each other.

You come into a room, there are 3 girls.

They are looking at you and whispering to each other.

You think they are making fun of you because everybody in the house keeps talking about you. You go to the lunch banquet and see them come in, they are beautiful girls.

Each is around 5 foot something, with nicely slim and great bodies.

You just watch them for a little and start to eat your lunch. To your surprise the girls come over to you and ask to sit with you. Ok you give and let them sit with you.

They show interest in you, Ashley, Susan and Jenny.

You talk about what you want to do after Big Brother.

It’s nice and lunch time ends and they are going to another room.

You want to go with them but you don’t want to anything.

Before the girls leave, each of them gives you a letter.

You think, "Three letters. Cool." You read them later and find out that all three of them want to date you and to not tell the others. Right. This will be fun you think.

Ashley and Susan are only 22. That surprises you because they look like they are 25.

Jenny on the other hand is 23. The cutest of them all and the youngest looking. She looks like she cannot been more then 18. Maybe that's why you take a liking to her the most. She is barely over 5 foot.

Ashley, Susan or Jenny?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)