More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FutaPowerxxx FutaPowerxxx

What does Alex decide to do?

Finds her room

“I think I’ll just go to my room and unpack for now.”

The woman nodded, “Do make sure to attend the new student orientation, you can find the number of the class inside the brochure. Starts in an hour.”

“Will do. Have a nice day.” Alex waved as she made her way to the dorms.

There weren’t too many other girls around. Her mother had told her that she would probably only see new students around campus since it was dedicated for them to get a feel of the campus. There were some older students who were around to help.

“Hello?” Alex peeked her head into her room before stepping in and looking around.

She noticed that there was only one suitcase laid out, some clothes neatly set on a bed on the right side of the room. An empty bed next to it. Definitely hers.

The other side of the room was already set up. She assumed that she had two senior roommates.

Alex began unpacking, slightly disappointed that none of her roommates were present.


“All right then… Nothing to be nervous about, you’re not the only new girl.” She mumbled to herself as she made her way to the back of the class.

A few minutes passed before an older girl walked into the class, “Good morning everyone. My name is Rachel, I’m a third-year and I’m here to welcome you and answer any questions that you have.”

Alex looked relieved, “That’s good, at least I’ll have an idea on what to expect here, considering mom never told me anything.”

“Will we have futa roommates?” A girl piped up.

Alex blinked in confusion, thinking she had heard the girl wrong.

Rachel nodded, “That’s correct, we usually have at least one futa girl in one of the rooms. Most of the time we will try to have a balance of two futa’s and two non-futanari.”

“Is it true that futanari women can make us do whatever they want?”

“You are correct. If a futanari needs your help, she can use you whenever she wants. During lunch, in class, the washrooms, hallways.”

“And we’re not allowed to refuse for any reason?” Alex spoke up.

“Not unless you’re tied down to a futa in which case another girl needs their permission before doing anything with you.”

“How does that work?”

“You will be propositioned and will be tied down to that girl if you accept. You will also be given a collar.” Rachel explained, showing off her own collar, “Basically you belong to whoever collars you until both or one of you graduates. A futa is allowed to have a maximum of five girls since while there are plenty of them, they are still outnumbered.

“What about teachers? I kinda want to get dicked down by a futa teacher.” A girl laughed, a chorus of giggles following.

“They can collar you too. They also have more power than a student. For example, it doesn’t matter if you’re not collared to them, they can punish you or use you for pleasure as they see fit.”

Alex blushed as she couldn’t help but imagine a teacher fucking her in front of the class for misbehaving.

“We also have designated rooms if you’re looking for something specific and washrooms where you can partake in watersports. Although you are still allowed to do that outside of them, you will be expected to clean up if you make a mess which is why we encourage the washrooms.”

“Can you be collared by two girls?”

“Yep! Usually happens with roommates but if you’re interested in someone else you have to have permission from your first owner.”

“Oh man… All of this is a bit overwhelming.” Alex groaned as she did her best to take in all of the information.

“I think that’s about it… You are expected to go back to your dorms to meet your roommates, afterwards you are welcome to keep on exploring!”

Does Alex go back to her room or is she stopped on the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)