More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lurxi Lurxi

What's next?

Find out about a mystery prize you've won

While looking through your mail, you find that you have won a free mystery prize. You are of course no fool and are aware that free prizes of this nature usually come with some catch. On the other hand, haggling with the owner could be a great lark even if you leave with nothing. You slide the card into your pocket and head for the commercial district.

The establishment, where your free prize is meant to be collected from, seems particularly dodgy with large hunks of plaster missing from its facade. You nevertheless enter and walk up to the proprietor with a smile on your face, and hand him the card. "I've come to collect my mystery prize!" you exclaim.

He gives you a confused look, and then after gazing at the card, a sly smile crosses his face. "Oh yes, you've been offered a present by one of my best customers. Alas, most of the good prizes have already been claimed, but please come through and have a look. You might still find something you like."

The rather oily proprietor ushers you into a backroom, pointing at a wall with the various prices still on offer. You notice that most of the good things have indeed already been claimed, if of course there ever were any, and that only five options remain. You eye them, trying to make a decision.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)