More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Garbage Garbage

What does power man do first?

Find his nemesis Ms.sinister

Power man observed himself in the mirror, his bulging muscle was visible through this gold and white suit and his blond hair matched the color of his suit. "Today is a big day" he said the himself in the mirror. "I have received information regarding the whereabouts of Ms.sinister". Just thinking about her was enough to send a chill down his spine and a twing through his member. Sinister was tall. She towered over power man's 5'9" while she stood at 5'11". She had shoulder length, chestnut colored hair. Creamy white skin, a very large bosom and a toned athletic figure. Her costume was black and grey. Her powers were similar to his own. She had super strength and the power to fly, but she also had super speed which is an ability power man lacked. In their previous bouts sinister was always content with fleeing. Very rarely did she ever stay to fight, but this time power man would corner her and defeat her.

As power man flew over sunset city he reviewed the info he had collected on her. She was most frequently spotted entering and leaving an abandoned neighborhood in the slums with parts she stole from a nearby research facilities. "It seems to me that she is planning to build something." Power man spoke aloud to himself.

He landed just outside sinister's hideout. It seemed like no one was home, so he proudly strut in. The first thing he took note of was the giant machine in the middle of the room. He studied it carefully, but found nothing about it that could tell him what it was or what it did. After a couple minutes of careful obersvation a phone on the desk near the back of the room rang. Power man immediately went to investagate it. He was about to pick it up when a hand grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. Almost instantly as he was turned towards his attacker, a punch struck him in the face that sent him stumbling backwards. As he recovered he realized his attacker was the stunning Ms.sinister. "I see you found my creation power man" she spoke calmly with a slight air of arrogance. "I'm afraid I can't let you interfere any further" she continued. "I've been working on this for quite some time. You wouldn't want me to make upset, would you?" Power man was shocked by the power of his foe. He knew she was strong, but that strong!? "It's time for you to face justice sinister" power man remarked. "I'm sorry to hear that" sinister relied. They both raised their fists ready to fight.

Who lands the first hit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)