More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by incharger incharger

What do you think Tony wants to do to his wife?

Find her in a compromised position

Tony stood motionless but purposeful at the foot of the bed, wearing a devilish smirk, his thick 8 inch erection pointing directly at his wife Mary. She laid on the bed, but with no level of comfort, wearing the black thigh-high stockings, thong, and heels Tony had her to wear. Her wrists were bound to her ankles with cuffs and chains. She was protesting, but to no avail, muffled by the black duct tape covering her mouth.

Imgur

She writhed on the bed as though on fire, struggling as hard as she could against the restraints, her body glistening with sweat from the effort. Her eyes welled with tears wondering why her loving, conservative, respectful husband would do this to her. Why was she shackled? Why is he scaring me? What happened to him?

Tony was unconcerned with what Mary was thinking. He didn't give one shit about her comfort, fear, pain, terror. He was going to take what he wanted from her mind and body and leave her a heaving, weeping, throbbing, damaged mess.

What do to wife the bound and gagged Mary?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)