More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexeraptor sexeraptor

What's next?

Find a solution

We often talked about the bunkers that could have been offered to the two of us to finally succeed in having children like normal couples. I had never told anyone in my family that I had a sperm duct malformation. My parents knew nothing about my inability to ejaculate sperm and reproduce on my own.

After a long discussion, we had two crucial choices:

We could adopt a child who came from a country where these parents could not keep him because of misery and or we could take him here at home it would allow us to have a child who would be in our family and also to be able to explain to the parents why we had decided to adopt rather than make our own child. The answer would have been so simple in the eyes of the family to explain why we preferred to take an adoptive child who would not have had a good life in his country and bring him here so that he could live in good condition to grow up.

The second solution that I preferred and that Louise also was to do it by ourselves but with the help of medicine, the channels that take the sperm does not sound the but the spermatozoa are beautiful and well in sea balls. I had the opportunity to fertilize my girlfriend but my dick was not able to take my sperm to the bottom of her pussy on her own.

And as bizzard as it may seem Louise wanted to experience pregnancy she wanted to know what it was like to have a child in her womb and to have to give birth to it she told me all the time that she would like to see herself with her big belly all round. At these few words I also imagined myself touching and caressing his belly with in it a child of which I could have been the father.

Despite all this I had left in me a little stress and difficulty overcome when making this choice of medicine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)