More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sexeraptor sexeraptor

What's next?

Impregnate

The solution of adoption was not to be imagined for us Louise always wanted to know what it was like to be pregnant and to be able to give birth, she had often talked about it with her friends without really telling them that she would have complicated herself with me but good.

One evening we sat quietly around the table to talk about how we could have children. So obviously we try to reassure ourselves by telling each other a beautiful story but we both knew that we would have to call on medicine. To be able to get my sperm I had to call for medicine and then Louise was artificially inseminated by the doctors and we could have our child who is my DNA.

So while we were talking about this way of doing Things Louise explained her worries and also these expectations she asked me if it could not work and if she would hurt at any time during the operation. I didn't know anything about it I couldn't find out about it, what I knew was that I wanted a child who was of me I would have loved so much to be able to make children by myself ... We were talking about all this for a really long time and then we would go to bed.

We were watching a little movie together when Louise said to me, "I'm so hot at night, aren't you?" I looked at him with a smile as if to tell him that I agree with her, it didn't take more.

I began to lower my hand close to Louise's pussy and yes indeed she was so Horny that she already had the pussy all wet I could without lubricant or drool easily fit my fingers into her vagina all squeeze, I could feel her vagina tighten around my fingers her every time I could go a little deeper.

I saw her writhing with pleasure she had just cum, already it had not been 5 minutes that I touched her she had already enjoyed me on the fingers, then I let her do it she went down quietly on my dick to suck me, she told me "you like to be in my throat huh" with her mischievous look she pushed all my dick to the back of her throat. I could feel all this goge this close and pull on my dick I could feel it, feel the bottom of her mouth suck everything she could, she looked at me with this era happy to be able to put all my dick at the bottom of her own mouth. I could see in those eyes the real slut she was.

She had never wanted us to make love in a gentle way she liked that I pushed her into her limit so I held her head deeply anchored on my dick so that she lacked air I could see her looking at me looking up with this fear of **** on my dick but also her slutty appearance that was revanizing or she was terribly excited.

I made her let go of my dick to put it on her back, always bandage I took her legs to place them on my shoulders and I had just had full possession of her vagina, this vagina that all dripping with juice was already so ready to be fucked I can go back into her vagina to the bottom, by dint of tapping in the bottom of Louise she had just enjoyed again but on my dick this time.

She was so lacking and horny that she still wanted to continue, after more than an hour to change positions and continue to fuck Louise had come 6 times the bed was covered with juice of ca pussy, my dick was on fire and her vagina was destroyed.

After this beautiful act we both sat quietly in bed to discuss and Louise during the discussion said to me "you know while we were fucking I had an idea ... we only have to do it naturally but with another man if you agree, I don't like the fact of having recourse to medicine to reproduce me you know"

I looked at Louise and read said "Heuuuuu... I.... I... I don't really know it would be like cheating on me anyway no you don't believe, I don't think I have much fun seeing my boyfriend fuck another man so that we take a child. ยป

"finally I would not fuck with him for pleasure or to deceive you simply so that we finally take a child to us, think I am not there to be a slut just a mother"

To these words mother I could only agree with her I would like so much that she is a mother and that we can have our child.

I looked her straight in the eyes and said "The choice belongs to you Louise, you are the woman in any case it is you that it concerns the most" she looked at me and with joy told me I want to do it with ...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)