More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by nwc4676 nwc4676

What's next?

Finally becoming "Greenville normal"

I was upset that I had to go back to work today… being a content creator was such a demanding job! I put on a brand new set of lingerie and hopped online to start recording some new content. First, I checked my OZFans account to see how well I was doing.

The money was steady, but barely enough to get by! With so many mom's fucking their sons on there I just couldn't keep up with the blowjob and sex toy-only content I was making. So when my son came up to my room to ask for some snacks for his friends, I had a genius idea….

I blew them all on camera, and it was my highest money making video in my OZFans career! I even let them paint my face with their tasty cum! Afterwards, my son thanked me for being such a good mom to him and such a good host for his friends. He's such a sweet boy! I should do something special for him, he really deserves it….

-

My son is such a sweet boy! I had a long day running errands for him, and when I came home he had left a present for me! A beautiful pink dildo that looked just like his perfect cock! I had like, soooo much fun playing with it, but I couldn’t wait until that stud got home so I could play with his real cock! I set it down on the bed and started to ride it, making my massive fake titties swing all over the place!

“Hey mom… I guess you like the toy, huh?”

A voice from behind me startled me, but it was a hot feeling and a “POP” noise that came from the back of my head that really scared me.

“What? What the… why am I naked? Why do I have this dildo? Why the FUCK do I look like this???? I look like a fucking freak!”

I began to panic and move around wildly, causing my awkward proportions to feel even more awkward.

“Shit… they said this might happen. I knew I should’ve bought a more expensive chip….”

“Son, what are you talking about? What did you do to me?”

“Look mom, I need you to stop panicking. You’re my property, you have been since I turned eighteen. After you made all that fuss about blowing me, I really didn’t want to report you to the AMO, so I took matters into my own hands.”

“Son, you aren’t making any sense-”

“Just be quiet for a minute and let me explain, mom. I bought a “Do-It-Yourself Chip from Pearson’s Perfections and installed it on the back of your head. I didn’t want to raise any suspicions so I bought the cheapest model I could with my own money. It was designed to slowly turn you into the obedient plastic bimbo of my dreams, but just slow enough where you would never notice anything was actually happening. The only thing is, the cheap models tend to burn out if the host undergoes too much stress, which you clearly just did.”

My son slowly reached down for his zipper as he continued to talk.

“So we’ve got two options now mom. We can run down to Pearson’s together and have them do what they can to unscramble your mind and turn your body back to the way it was… lord knows how expensive that will be….”

He pulls his zipper all the way down and drops his pants, exposing his massive cock.

“Or you can continue to serve me, like you’ve been having so much fun doing these past couple of weeks.”

“Son I- this is- I don’t-”

He walks towards me and puts his finger on my lips.

“Shhhh, mom. Don’t fight it. This is what you want. Just admit it. You always wanted to have a normal family here in Greenville? Well this is it. You’ll finally fit in with all the other moms….”

I couldn’t argue anymore. Maybe it was the weeks of chip brainwashing, or maybe my son was just that good of a lover… but this is what I wanted. I wanted my son’s cock in my holes and I couldn’t wait any longer.

Fuck me, son! Put that big fucking cock inside of me and fucking fuck your mommy!”

-

This has been the best month of my whole life! My son has been like- the fucking best son ever! He’s bought all of these super cute and totally sexy outfits for me, and I get to serve him, strip for him, please him, and even please his friends when he’s too tired to fuck me! The best part of it all? The money! Our numbers on OZFans have shot up to the top 1% on the site, all thanks to how good he fucks his mommy!

Today we weren't recording any videos, but I was editing and uploading a few when I felt my little stud-muffin come up from behind and take his mother like the OZ alpha he is! He fucked me long and hard, and today his momma’s pussy was just so fucking juicy that he didn’t even pull out! I was so impressed by him, and it felt so fucking good to feel his hot seed filling up my mommy-pussy! When I looked back at him though, he looked kind of stunned.

“Um- mom? You’re still on birth control, right?”

“No, silly! Of course I’m not! Good OZ mommies never touch that stuff!”

“So you’re- you’re uh…”

“Yes honey, you just knocked mommy up! Wasn’t it like the best thing ever?”

A big stupid grin spread across his face.

“Yeah... it was pretty fun, mom….”

“Good. Now get that big cock back inside me and breed me again you fucking stud!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)