More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AltUAuthor AltUAuthor

What's next?

Final Fantasy VII, Reimagined

Tifa smiled warmly, clearly eager to catch up with her childhood friend. "So how long do you plan on hanging around?"

"Not long," Cloud said bluntly. "Depends on how much work I can find around here, I guess."

Cloud had just finished a job with AVALANCHE, bombing a Mako reactor. After regrouping at the Seventh Heaven bar, Tifa and Cloud had spent the past hour or so catching up while Cloud nursed his drink. She asked him about what he'd been up to since leaving SOLDIER, as well as what he was doing now; Cloud was vague on both counts. Yes, he seemed more at ease talking to his childhood friend than he was talking to the other members of AVALANCHE; even so, even she couldn't get much information out of him. *Oh well* she thought to herself. *If nothing else, it's good to see Cloud again.*

"I think I'm gonna call it a night," Cloud said, standing up from the table. He reached into his pocket, looking to pull out some gil.

"Don't worry about it, this one's on the house," Tifa told him as she refused his money. "You remember where the apartment you're staying at is, right?"

"Yeah. Good talking with you again, Tifa. G'night," Cloud said as he turned and walked at the door. Moments later, Jessie walked in, smiling warmly at Tifa. "So, how's Cloud doing?" she asked.

"Untalkative as ever," Tifa smiled back, finishing up behind the bar. "Sounds like the job was a success."

"Yeah, it was. Your old friend's good. Real good," Jessie replied confidently. "He could be a big help to us."

"If he stays around that long," Tifa answered, eagerly walking towards Jessie. "I'm not sure I can persuade him to stay, though..."

"I'm sure you can charm him into it," Jessie grinned as she took Tifa into her arms. "So... did you tell him about us?"

Tifa blushed, looking at Jessie lovingly. She leaned forward and kissed the other woman on the lips, a coy smile on her face. "Why do you ask? Afraid of a little competition?"

Jessie smirked playfully, kissing back. Their hands were already wandering. "Not really -- I know you wouldn't give up something as precious as me for anything," she giggled. "I was more curious than anything."

"Good, because there really is no competition here. I'm all about you," Tifa whispered softly into her lover's ear. "Besides, nobody knows about us yet. Barret, Biggs, Wedge, Cloud... we'll tell them when we're ready. Maybe once things settle down."

"Sure," Jessie said affectionately. "In the meantime, what to do you say to spending the night at my place?"

Tifa gave Jessie an eager smile, nodding happily. "Have I ever said no before to that question?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)