More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

What's next?

Filming an Upcoming Movie

Emma Stone is relaxing at home when her phone rings. Emma grabs her phone looking at the number quickly recognizing the number and picks up the phone. "Hello?" Emma says. "Hello We would like to see if we could meet with you to possibly sign you on to return at Gwen Stacy in a future Spider-Man movie" a Sony producer asks.

Emma was a little unsure as while she liked playing the character she didn't want to ruin the significance of Gwen's in TASM 2. After a minute or so of thinking Emma replies "Ya sure" Emma and the person from Sony proceed to work out when and where they would meet and talk out contract details.

About two weeks later Emma arrives to meet with Sony. Emma walks into the meeting room greeting everyone there as she sits down at the table. "So as you'd probably assumed we have bt you her to talk about you returning as Gwen Stacy in TASM 3" One of the head guys at Sony mentions. "We would like to bring you in as a version of Spider-Gwen which would be a variant of your Gwen Stacy from another universe" He says.

Emma is automatically interested in the idea as it wouldn't ruin Gwen's while allowing her to return to the character plus it allows her to actually be able to do some actual superhero stunts and what not. Over the next hour or so both sides come up with a contract deal that works for the both of them as both Sony and Emma sign the contract making it official.

How Does Filming go for Emma Stone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)