More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadowwrath Shadowwrath

Do you tell her what happened?

Fill her in on what you know

      “Well, the thing is, you kind of were different. You had short hair.” You began.

      “And wore boy clothes.” Elizabeth added.

      “Yeah.” You said.

      “But how would that even be possible?” Elizabeth asked.

      “I’m not sure. All I know is that I was about to cum in you then something happened. It was like time had stopped. The color seemed to fade from the world. Leaving only us. Your eyes were glowing and you said something about being able to see and touch other worlds. I said something about you having long hair. Then you did have long hair.” You explained.

      “So, you’re saying, that while I was climaxing on your cock, I was somehow able to affect reality. And that I made whatever change you told me?” Elizabeth said.

      “Not exactly. It was kind of like in Bioshock Infinite, you didn’t make the changes, you just brought to a world where things were different. I had something about a world where you had long hair, and you brought us here.” You explained.

      “Help me off, I have an idea.” Elizabeth says.

        You grab hold of Liz's hips and lift. Liz moans softly as your cock slowly slides out of her. Once your cock leaves her pussy, you let Liz gently fall back onto the bed.

      “You really did feel my womb full.” Elizabeth says as she stands up from the bed, rubbing her bloated belly.

      You watch her tight butt as she walks over to your desk and writes something on a paper. Once she is done, comes back onto the bed with you.

      “Let’s do it again. But this time, read this to me.” Elizabeth says, handing you the paper.

What did she write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)