More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Figurtive study nudist Erica

There was this young 18 year old Curt Harris, who lived with his sister Tina how in a well known artist who dabbles in draw, painting and clay sculpturing and their parents near the beach, where the two worked as lifeguards. One day there was this girl name Erica, a dark skin girl with lovely smooth brown skin, how came to the house of her friend Tina as she was introduce to the family including him as well as she stopped by for a sleepover wearing spandex and a tank top with slippers.

That night when she came to sleep over, she was wearing a black robe and not only that as she, Tina and Curt would hangout playing Uno, watching a movie from Netflix as they had fun that night. The next morning came around. It was a Saturday, as Curt woke up from sleeping in his T-shirt and Pj pants. "Hey morning son" said his father, "morning honey" said hi mother," as he replied saying good "morning mom, good morning dad, off to work," seeing them in there lifeguard uniforms, "we sure are, we will see you later the evening ok honey" said his mother, "yeah see you buddy" said his father, as the father hugged him and the mother kissed him. Parents now gone out the door, and now getting out of his bed, he went straight down the hallway of his house. When doing so, he came to his sisters room, and saw her sleeping in her bed, and all the while seeing her sleeping in her bed, he wonder to himself, "where could Erica be?," heading towards the living-room. Then going out to the living-room, and now getting there, he saw a black robe, the same one that Erica was wearing the night before. While seeing the black robe, he looked to the mattress in the living-room as his mouth open up and eyes wide open, while seeing none other than Erica sleeping on the mattress naked as the day she was born with her hair in a bundle.

He saw her sleeping there naked on the mattress laying on her front as he got a clear view of her bare ass while seeing a tattoo of a parrot on her arm. Then as he saw the naked girl sleeping he headed to dinning room, he stood there, shocked at what he saw in the living-room with the same look on his face. Then as he went to look at her for the second time, Erica now entered the dinning room where Curt was as he saw that she was still naked looking at him with a smile on her face as Curt looked at her and then at her nude body. "He Curt honey, good morning, How are you?," said Erica to Curt, "I...I...I'm doing just fine Erica, and you?," said Curt to Erica, taking a view of Erica standing there before him naked. "I don't think you've had any breakfast as yet, right honey?," asked Erica, as Curt now staring at Erica's breast and kat saying, "w...w...well no, but there is a whole lot of food in the kitchen," as he was still mesmirized by Erica's body, "ok good, then I will cook something for you and your sister when she wakes up," as Erica went into the kitchen giving Curt a view of her bare ass.

Did Curt's sister wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)