More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

At Home

Figuring things out

Mark opened the door and saw his sister sitting on the couch. She was frozen as she was pursing her lips. She had a compact mirror in her left hand and an open tube of lipstick in the right. Mark walked over and waved a hand in front of the mirror, but his sister did not move. He took the lipstick from her hand and smeared it all around her lips, giving her a big Joker smile. He then put the lipstick back in her hand.

Mark knew he could not live the rest of his life with time frozen. He thought about how time had stopped. He had been scared to and froze in place. He paced around and ended up back by the door. He clenched his eyes shut and clenched his jaw. "START!" he screamed in his head.

Mark felt the world rush to a start and sound began again.

"What the fuck?!" said Ashley as she saw the lipstick smeared all over her mouth.

Mark looked at Ashley who had yet to notice him. She was staring slack jawed at her reflection. "Why did you just smear lipstick all over like that?" He asked.

Ashley jumped. "When did you get here?" she asked. She reached into her purse and grabbed a tissue. She started to wipe the lipstick off of her face.

"Just walked in, but again, why did you smear lipstick all over your face like that?" asked Mark

"Um, just joking around," said Ashley with a nervous laugh.

Mark snorted. He knew she was lying and confused about what she saw. She probably thought she had put the lipstick on like that and was wracking her brain trying to figure out why.

"So I guess with the blizzard, no plans tonight," said Mark.

"No, no," said Ashley. She finished wiping the excess lipstick. "Nick is coming over to watch movies with me. He has that big four-wheeled drive pick up. Mom said the living room is all ours, so stay in your room, twerp." She got up off of the couch and started to walk towards the kitchen.

Mark clenched up his face again and thought "STOP!" The world froze again. He now knew how to control time. He walked over to Ashley and yanked her leggings all the way down to her calves. He then grabbed the waistband of her pink thong and yanked it up as hard as he could, giving his sister a massive wedgie. He walked back to the door. "START!" he thought.

Ashley tripped over her leggings and crashed onto the floor with her ass in the air. "THE FUCK!" she screamed. She turned over and sat up and started pulling her leggings up to her knees. She looked up and glared at Mark who was laughing. "Fuck off!" She said. She stood up and pulled up her leggings and hurried into the kitchen with the waistband of her panties sticking out over the waistband of her leggings.

Mark smiled and pumped his fist. This was the start of a great new life.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)