More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rabidwolf Rabidwolf

Pay it, or Leave?

Fight

Lisa assessed her situation. She has the sun at her back and three "hostiles" between her and Deadneck. Lisa looked over each of the "hostiles".

The guy to her left has a winchester rifle resting on his right shoulder, but he has what appears to be an empty whiskey bottle in his saddle bags.

The central guy has a colt revolver in a crossdraw holster, his right hand ready to draw at the first sign of trouble. However he seems more interested in Lisa's chest than her gun hand.

The last guy who is on Lisa's right has a shotgun resting across his lap. However he is squinting against the glare of the sun due to having no hat to shield his eyes.

Lisa figured that with a momentary distraction and by dropping her biggest threat first she could win the fight. If not she would probably end up dead.

Lisa raised her left hand to her shirt breast pocket where she had a wad of money. Her right hand crept towards the colt holstered at her right hip. Lisa pulled out a handfull of paper dollars and lowered her hand.

"Here's your money." Lisa called out.

Sensing the time was right, Lisa drew her colt with her right hand. She then pulled the trigger and fanned the hammer with her left, sending rounds at the "hostiles".

Who does Lisa shoot first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)