More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sr-DarkRock Sr-DarkRock

What's next?

Fight of the Year

Fighter's room; DarkRock and Broly entered the room where the temple fighters were waiting. There were many fighters, some who came from their own land just to be here. There were a few who didn't seem to be fighters at all.

The sound of people cheering could be heard throughout the place.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Street Fighter Tournament!" shouted an announcer excitedly. "We'll see a lot of new faces and some old familiar faces, but let's remember to cheer on our fighters and let them show us what they've got! Let's get the first round started!"

"First up is Furensō vs. Dan Hibiki!" The crowd roared in excitement and anticipation.

DarkRock was surprised to hear his name being called first. Broly patted his son on the right shoulder to reassure him, and the latter walked out of the wrestler's room and headed towards where the ring was. The ring was a large stone slab made in the shape of a circle.

Furensō entered the ring with a somewhat mysterious aura. The young Saiyan could hear the sound of women cheering loudly; most of them commenting on how handsome he is but they also talked about his tall muscular body made him look very sexy. Somehow managing to ignore this, DarkRock looked at his opponent.

The man was wearing a pink karate suit. His hair was brown and tied in a ponytail. He looked serious but a little friendly at the same time and yet he also looked more than a little ... well, stupid.

"Hibiki, do your best!" cheered a schoolgirl.

Dan smiled and sighed. "I will not disappoint my number one student!" he shouted. Then he turned to DarkRock. "I should warn you, I'm very skilled when it comes to martial arts."

"No energy technique, huh? Well, I guess I can do it: I trained with my family many times ... I'll try to control myself a bit." DarkRock smiled.

The young Saiyan bowed his head respectfully, which surprised Dan a bit, but he still returned the gesture.

"FIGHT!" the sound of a gong rang out.

Dan made the first move with a quick strike. DarkRock quickly dodged the punch and retaliated with a counter punch. Dan saw DarkRock's punch and caught it with a touch of difficulty, then grabbed DarkRock by his Gi's collar, planning to throw him over his shoulder.

DarkRock saw through Dan's plan and instead tossed Dan out of the ring with ease.

"RING! WINNER: FURENSŌ!"

Broly, Goki and even DarkRock himself sweated at how easily the latter had won his first match, though he had no intention of ending it that way.

"No fair, it was going to be easy with you, kid!" shouted Dan very angrily.

"Poor Hibiki-san." thought another schoolgirl.

DarkRock rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sorry, I saw what you had planned. I thought you'd react, but I guess you couldn't do it as fast as I thought. Maybe we can have a rematch later?"

Dan frowned as he looked at DarkRock. "Next time, victory will be Dan Hibiki's!"

DarkRock watched Dan walk away, almost feeling bad for the guy; but followed by a shrug.

After DarkRock's first match, many other fighters were called in and each one gave everyone what they wanted: a wonderful one-on-one battle. Although Broly did play a little with his opponent to ultimately defeat him with one punch!

After the eighth match ended, DarkRock's name was called once again, but this time his opponent would be someone he never thought it would be.

"Next up: Furensō vs. Chun-Li!"

The crowd cheered loudly and wildly, leaving DarkRock a bit confused and wondering who this Chun-Li person was. Judging by the crowd's behavior, he or she was quite famous. The young Saiyan noticed his opponent coming out of the fighting room and into the ring, and his eyes widened at the sight of his opponent.

It was a woman. Her hairstyle was two buns (called ox horns); she was wearing a blue embroidered vest, a leotard, sneakers and studded wristbands. The most striking detail was that Chun-Li was extraordinarily beautiful. Her skin was smooth and clear, her brown eyes were beautiful and her thighs next to her hips were the largest DarkRock had ever seen on a woman.

"She's beautiful... I'd better be careful. Mother warned me that pretty women are usually the most dangerous." thought DarkRock somewhat gawking.

Chun-Li smiled at DarkRock, who smiled back. They both bowed their heads in mutual respect.

"Let's get started, shall we?" said Chun-Li , giving DarkRock a friendly smile.

DarkRock smiled back. "I'm ready when you are. Ladies first."

"That's nice of you, but I won't make the same mistake as Dan Hibiki," Chun-Li replied, quashing the counterattack planned by the handsome young man with exotic black hair.

Realizing that he had seen through her original attack, he made the first move. He lunged towards Chun-Li swiftly with a quick punch, which Chun-Li caught with a touch of difficulty. Chun-Li smiled at the look of surprise on DarkRock's face. Chun-Li pushed DarkRock back, then retained her hands and threw them forward together, creating a ball of blue/yellow energy that flew towards her (admittedly cute) opponent.

"Kikoken!" shouted Chun-Li .

DarkRock was taken by surprise by the attack and took a punch to the face, though being honest it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would ... Maybe she held back?

The young Saiyan rubbed his face and shook his head, but as he did this, Chun-Li lunged at him... then stopped suddenly, much to his confusion. Chun-Li held his left leg back a little.

"Furensō, BEWARE!" shouted Goki to his son.

Before DarkRock could do anything, Chun-Li performed one of his known attacks: The Hyakuretsukyaku. DarkRock didn't have the chance to raise his guard (maybe because he was too confident) and was hit by the full of the attack. Furensō felt the kicks hit his face, chest and stomach. The final kick hit him in the chest, which caused him to recoil, though he managed to shake it off.

DarkRock knew it was best now to keep his guard up. Chun-Li came at him with another familiar attack of his: the Bird Spin Kick. Surprisingly, DarkRock managed to block the attack, but his left arm was dislocated in the process! This certainly took the young Saiyan by surprise, apparently he had let his guard down too much ... he cursed himself internally as a consequence of his previous fight.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen," the announcer said with a grimace at the sight of the exotic black-haired young man's arm. "It looks like Furensō has dislocated his left shoulder, is he out of the game or will he go ahead and show Ms. Li what he's got?"

"Sorry, I didn't plan that," Chun-Li said apologetically as she looked at the handsome boy's arm.

DarkRock laughed nervously. "It's okay, you took me by surprise, although I admit your kicks are really strong."

The young Saiyan put his left shoulder back in place, surprising the crowd and his opponent, but the pain was somewhat intense. "Yosh! My turn."

DarkRock surprised Chun-Li with a quick right uppercut (headbutt), which caused Chun-Li to fall on his butt. Chun-Li wiped the blood from his mouth, jumped to his feet and performed a sliding attack, tripping DarkRock. Said young Saiyan quickly used his hands to keep from falling.

DarkRock jumped into the air and successfully performed a quick headbutt; however, Chun-Li grabbed DarkRock by the shoulders and kneed him in the stomach. DarkRock fell backwards as Chun-Li backed up a few steps, trying to recover from the surprise headbutt from his opponent who was obviously no longer the same as before in his attacks.

"I have something you and everyone will enjoy. It's my own original move." DarkRock grinned as he stood up ... although this attack wasn't entirely his own, but the owner gave him permission to use it if necessary.

Furensō opened his right hand and closed his eyes, focusing his energy on that point. DarkRock opened his eyes and Chun-Li saw a form of energy forming in the shape of a blue-green orb. The young Saiyan raised his right hand, holding the energy sphere, while smiling at his beautiful opponent.

DarkRock ran towards Chun-Li, but was surprised to see that Chun-Li didn't look as surprised as he expected, although everyone else was.

Broly and Goki smiled to see that this battle was over, While, Gohan, Goten and Naruto cheered very enthusiastically for their big brother.

Chun-Li sighed and then closed her eyes as if she was waiting for DarkRock to make the first move. Undeterred, she pressed on.

"ERASER CANNON!" shouted DarkRock , throwing the energy sphere at Chun-Li.

"KIKOSHO!" Chun-Li's eyes widened as a great mass of blue energy erupted from his palms, countering his opponent's Eraser Cannon.

The young Saiyan focused on his Eraser Cannon, pouring more Ki into it, while Chun-Li did the same with her Kikosho.

The two attacks sparred for nearly three minutes before one of the fighters tired. Chun-Li began to back off because unlike his opponent he did not have infinite energy. DarkRock seeing this decided to end it by putting more energy into his Eraser Cannon, causing the human's attack to be completely neutralized.

The attack knocked Chun-Lu out of the ring and he fell to the ground. Chun-Li had lost... something that had never happened before and it was such an impact that he did not move from his place for quite a while.

The crowd was completely silent in front of their epic fight... Though it didn't take long for the cheers of euphoria to be heard; all the spectators were cheering for DarkRock.

Goki, Broly and his brothers approached DarkRock and began to congratulate him each in their own way.

"That was an excellent fight, Furensō," Goki said to his firstborn.

DarkRock chuckled. "Yeah, but... that woman certainly knows how to fight," he replied with a small smile as he rubbed his left arm. "Her kicks hurt a bit.... I'm going to the hotel for a while. I need to get some rest and eat a large amount of food. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Unbeknownst to our beloved protagonist, Chun-Li was watching him at all times with a very particular expression; almost primitive.

"I've made up my mind... I want to have babies with that man."

After this, the wide-hipped woman silently followed the huge muscular young man and to her surprise DarkRock was staying in the same hotel as her... this made her smile widely.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)