More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iam_DickMan Iam_DickMan

Who do we follow?

Femboy Hooters

Sam walked through the employee entrance around the back of the building to begin his first day of training. The application process was certainly different than what he was used too. Instead of getting ghosted after two interviews, he was sent an offer letter nearly the same day. He had to sign a few documents, and then he was scheduled for orientation the next morning.

When Sam arrived at work, Hank greeted him enthusiastically, despite the fact that they had never met before. Where Sam was short and thin, Hank was tall and muscular. Where Sam was a bit on the bottom heavy side of things, Hank looked like he could bench a refrigerator. And where Sam was shy in social situations, Hank seemed very outgoing.

The manager led Sam into the office area behind the front counter. They sat down across from each other at a desk in the corner of the room. Hank began his introduction by telling Sam how excited he was to have him as part of their team.

They spent the next hour going over Sam's employment agreement and benefits package. The actual terms were not all that much different from what he expected. However, there were several aspects of it that surprised him. For instance, Sam didn't know that he would be working nights, or that the required uniform would be so…revealing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)