More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilithswolf lilithswolf

What's your gender?

Female

You wake up sweating, hot, and uncomfortable in your clothing. You had passed out for a few hours and twilight had already creeped in. Glancing at your clock you note that its 6:50pm. "Might as well take a shower, I still smell like the forest." The smell really didnt bother you, but you at least wanted to take a nice hot shower. Stripping your clothes off you expose your C-Cup breasts to the cool air of the room. It felt good and your nipples harden. Letting out a sigh as you take your jeans off and then panties you stride over to your bathroom. You take a moment to look over your body, nice breasts, beautiful sharp features give you a slight eleven appearence, nice ass, and neatly trimmed blonde pubes. Your light blonde hair hangs mid back in length and your eyes are a piercing ice blue. Guys always seemed to be after you but you shrugged most of them off, you didnt want to waste your time with them, plus you were waiting for a genuine guy who could really care for you. Turning the shower on it only takes a few minutes for the water to heat up. You step in and began to wash yourself, a small moan escapes your red lips as you rub your still stiff nipples and clit while washing. Shaking the thought from your head you finish and step out and grab your towel and dry off. As you exit the bathroom wrapped in a towel you glance at the mirror again, but instead of blue eyes you see bright amber eyes instead. Stopping you do a double take and your eyes are still blue "Must have been my imagination" you say as you enter back into your room.

Night had fallen and the full moon had begun to rise outside. "I cant beleive I slept the whole day" You take off the towel and the cool air in the room again makes your nipples hard and stiffens your clit. Your hand snakes down and you begin to softly rub your clit, stroking it faster and faster before diving your hands into you quivering hole. "Ah...Ahhhhhh...Yessss, That feels so good" you say aloud in the room. Your musk wafts up as sexual juices coat your fingers lightly and catch in your trimmed pubic hair. Crawling to the center of the room you bathe yourself in the light coming from the full moon, it felt so good and made your flesh feel electric. Laying on your back you begin to frig yourself again and feel something change. Coarser and thicker dark onyx fur replace your blonde pubes and ticken around your snatch. The vaginal lips turn a darkish blue color as you gasp and moan as you slip three then four fingers into your hole while your other hand mashes and pinches your right nipple. You can feel yourself near the peak and then orgasm, letting out a scream of release and thrashing about on the floor as your eyes roll back into your head for a few seconds. The moonlight seems to intesify and you feel light pinpricks on your back as onyx fur begins to rise and lengthen on you back. Slaiva drips from the corners of your mouth as you feel your body become bigger and muscles strengthen and grow. Fur races up from your quim and quickly spreads across your torso as you grow larger with each orgasm that racks your body. Flipping over you grind your now furry snatch into your carpet and howl as another orgasm blst through you. Claws grow out, your ankles rise, your eyebrows grow together ad your once blonde hair changes to the same dark onyx color of your fur, save for a few strand in the front that stay blonde. With each orgasm the floor is covered in juices and the lycanthropy remakes you into a seven foot tall werewolf bitch. As your ears crest atop your head and you busy wolf tail extends you have the strongest and longest orgasm in your life as you howl in your completeion. Standing up your survey around you, once human thoughts and rational are replaced by, but not completely, by more primal instincts and NEEDS.

A woman appear before you, absolutely beautiful with long black and blonde hair, D-Cups, and a body and face that every man would have wet dreams about. Your instincts tell you this is Luna, she was the one who had bestowed you with your gift in the woods. "You are my child now, a child of Luna. Go and spread my love, make your own pack and bring in those whom you see fit to have this gift." She walks over and touches your forehead while she slips a few fingers into your slit causing you to orgasm violently and fall. She disappears and as you stand you notice your fur has become thicker, you've become stronger, you six breasts were all now beautiful and large and your fur on your chest has become a lustrious white. Along with this a crescent moon in white fur appears on your forehead. You are now the chosen Alpha female, free to bestow the gift to anyone.

A Knock at the door, who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)