More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

Male or Female

Female

Wendy locked the door of her apartment, it was his last year of high school, she could not wait for the year to be up, Wendy was a normal 18 year brown eye girl, average height, B cup breasts, nice round butt, she was wearing a short red skirt and black T-shirt.

Walking down the three steps to the sidewalk, she started her normal walk to the Transit stop that was only 2 blocks away, slinging her backpack onto her back as she walked, seeing the normal Monday traffic for a nice sunny morning, waving to her hunky and sexy next door neighbor who was standing on his steps in only is pants, his chest muscles gleamed in the sun, she called out her normal good-morning to Mr John the post man as she passed him by.

As Wendy approached the Transit stop, she noticed a apple tablet leaning against a fence post, looking around and finding no one around, she reached down and picked the tablet up, noticing nothing wrong with the tablet, and noticing the transit bus approaching, Wendy quickly walked the last few steps and got onto the bus, she walked to a seat at the back of the bus, passing a few other people on the bus.

Wendy hit the on button on the side of the tablet, watching as it loaded the main page, thinking a password would be needed, but when it loaded into the home screen, 1 app on the home screen.

''EARTH APP''

"Earth app, must be something like google earth" said Wendy clicking on the app.

the screen change to

---------WELCOME CREATOR-------

What would you like to do:

  1. Weather
  2. yourself
  3. SCAN Area to change people
  4. Fashion
  5. world options
  6. Other

what to change.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)