More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Before the transformation begins in earnest, which sex are you?

Female

You're a woman whose often been called a bitch before. Seems like that epitaph is about to become a lot more neutrally apropos.

The first change you zero in on is the writhing pain just above your bum. You wiggle your way out of your panties as your coccyx reforms and pushes out into a true tail. The sensation of your spine lengthening and your new limb gaining form is odd enough to send you to your knees.

The next thing that happens is your ears burn and twist on their own. You bring your hands up to them and feel them stretching and migrating. The agony of your skull making way for your ears relocation gives you a grand mal migraine.

After the major anatomy additions lock in place, the all around itching and burning picks up in a major way. You pant and rip off your thin little tank top as you wonder what comes next.

Your skin prickles in the night air as you squirm and attempt to get comfortable. Your breasts are tender, little yips and moans constantly slip from your lips, and you can feel your wetness running down your thighs.

You don't know where the arousal is coming from, and the only thing you find yourself able to do is go with it. One hand grips and massages your bust while the other rubs along the cleft of your sex.

You whine helplessly as you work a finger into yourself. It feels so good, the pressure of an imminent orgasm coiling in your abdomen, and then you hands spasm.

You look down at your cramping hands and see the transformation come over them. Your arms are coated in for from the elbow down, your fingers shorten and stiffen, your nails curl into blunt claws, and thick but supple black pawpads puff up on your palms and fingertips.

Your should be freaking out, but all you can think to do is culminate your schlicking. So you bring your hands back down, tweaking a nipple between two fingers and humping your overstimulated clit into the heel of your hand.

Your rut against yourself desperately for several moments more, until finally you achieve a blissful climax. You yowl out in rapture as you drop to the ground and ride your orgasm, feet kicking and toes curling as the pins and needles overtake them.

It takes a while for you to recover from your high, but you eventually manage to climb back up on two feet like natural furry boots.

Well, your first experiences as a wolf-girl have been overall quite enriching! So where to go and what to do now? You have all this sexual energy and enhanced physical attributes. Should you go wild like the girl that turned you, or go back to civilization and try to regain humanity?

Stay in the woods for now or try and return home early?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)