More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Erosword Erosword

Choose a sex.

Female

         I didn't want to be like this but everyone just tells me that I don't have a choice and the world is slowly changing into this fuck.  I used to be the hottest girl in town with skin and hair that made all the other women pull and scratch on there own.  

        I don't know why of all the animals I became to look some what like this one.  I mean its not a total loss I can work with this I think if I can just get the hang of all the new changes that happen over night. 

      Not to mention I now have a sex drive that runs hot all the time making it hard for me to think. Dumb body wants to cum so much and I can't do it all by my self any more. Now I have to go find a freak of a man with a cock that will satisfy my hunger for sex.  It makes me feel like a whore. 

      Well I guess staying running off to my self won't get me a man. Or maybe a women, now that will do the trick I have never done it with a woman before, and with her animal parts, she might have a few new tricks humans could never do. 

      Well no use staying and being mad about it.  Time to find me someone, or something, that I now think is sexy.

What do you look like and what do you want in a sex partner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)