More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

What are your gender and power set?

Female/shapeshifting, super strength, made of living organic-plastic

Born a normal human girl of irish descent with pale skin and red hair. your life was all changed when you got hit with a strange soloution from a chemical truck after a couple of metas duked it out. At first it was a mere mess but as time went on you noticed that your body was becoming a bit more stiff in places. A week in and you couldnt feel your bones in your skin. Two weeks later and you noticed your hair had become thicker and heavier turning a bright pink shade along with your eyes which turned otherwise black. Then about a month after a truck hit you breaking you into chunks... you didnt bleed or hurt... you just stayed there expecting a white light for a minute before realizing you werent dead and that your limbs had remerged with your body. You went M.I.A. from your regular social groups to test yourself after that. You discovered that you were now made of a plastic substance of variable density and could eat more plastic to greaten your mass becoming large pink and more solidly colored or jettison it later to regain your human likeness. You gained incredible strength and durability able to lift cars with greater mass and stop bullets an inch inside any part of you with no pain or injury(also immunity to and attack on your biology from telepaths to biohazards and radiation but you dont know this yet). Eventually while thinking of different super suit ideas you noticed that your body was changing to those ideas learning that you could rearrange yourself to stretch, change shape, or even control seperate pieces of yourself from afar. Now that you can do this you wonder how you can apply this...

Good angel or bad devil?(hero or villain)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)