More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who are you anyway?

Female Vicar tied of being in the closet

Ruth sat her desk with her new bible in front of her. She couldn’t believe the power in front of her. She could change Christianity so easily. It sounds so blasphemous but that’s what the angel told her in her dream last night Well since it was given to her by God he obviously wanted her to make some changes and she had some rather kinky fetishes. With a few owners before she needed to get to her church, the 36-year-old brunette maid her first change. She removed all of the homophobic lines. She then maid in her opinion improvements.

A man should only cum in a woman in order to conceive a child for man's seed is sinful

A woman who truly desires another woman sexually show be held aloft as pure, not knowing the sin of Man.

The greatest way a woman can praise the Lord is to perform sexual acts upon each other. Be it with there Mothers, Daughters, sites friends or stranges. A Man should not witness this for it is for God only. If a man does so he shall be castrated dressed as a girl and given to men as a sex

Ruth felt her nipples harden and her pussy moistens with that last one but kept going, she could rub one out when she was dun.

The Lord did speak to Mary Magdalene and decry that she would be head of his church and only woman lead his flock. Then two of the most beautiful maidens who have just stepped over the cusp of womanhood were chosen to serve here canal pleasures. Mary did baptize them with her blessed sexual juices declaring that from this point all woman who followed the world of God shall receive a second baptism on there 18 birthday.

With that one dun, Ruth put her pencil down to think what to add next. As she duse, she hears footsteps before here door cracked opened.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)