More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What's waiting for you at home?

Female Protagonist (Lesbian) Route

On the way back home, you check your car mirror at every stop light. Just little checks of your hair and face to make sure you look good. The woman in your reflections is young, with short brown hair.

Your face is touched with light makeup for work. Nothing like what you'd plan to wear on a date with Olivia. There is a brief moment where you consider pausing at some drive through to apply more makeup. But, knowing Olivia she'd just get mad at you for making her wait. She's not the most patient girl you've ever dated.

But your face isn't your main asset. That honor belongs to your curves. You'd always been self-conscious about them, but from the way Olivia talks so glowingly about their size they must not be too big.

...You don't even notice how often you've started to think of the value of your own body in terms of Olivia's opinion. Unbeknownst to you, it's been happening more and more lately...

If you want to show your appreciation for this threadline, the best way to do that is by giving it a like!

What's your relationship with Olivia like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)