More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is first to lose her clothes?

Female Pokemon Trainer

"From the very outset of the Pokémon franchise, the world of Pokémon had been established as an Earth-like world populated by humans and a diverse set of creatures called Pokémon. In this world, humans are referred to as Pokémon Trainers if they collect, take care of, and train Pokémon for use in competitive matches with those of other Trainers called Pokémon battles.

While most games focus on the battling aspect, other Pokémon-related hobbies and professions exist in the world, such as Pokémon Breeders, who focus on raising Pokémon; Pokémon Coordinators, who train Pokémon for contests; and Pokémon Professors, who focus on studying various aspects of the Pokémon themselves. Regardless, raising and training a team of Pokémon is the main activity/quest that the main Pokémon RPGs feature, so a player of a Pokémon RPG is considered a Pokémon Trainer themselves.

All main Pokémon games cast the player as a young Pokémon Trainer ready to set out on a Pokémon journey across that game's region of the Pokémon world, on a quest to capture many species of Pokémon and, from there, train a team of Pokémon proficient in the sport of Pokémon battling that they may carry the Trainer to victory against that region's Pokémon League.

The Trainer's traditional tool for capturing Pokémon is the Poké Ball, which is typically purchasable at Poké Marts and comes in many distinctive varieties. New Trainers also receive a piece of high-tech equipment called the Pokédex, which functions as an encyclopedia for the Pokémon in that respective region which the Trainer will fill up via new captures, among other adventuring gear."

via SmashWiki

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)