More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is first to lose her clothes?

Female Mii

"Miis debuted along with the Wii in late 2006. They can be created using the Wii's Mii Channel application, with users able to customize many aspects of their appearance and facial features, such as their height, hair style and eye color. Once created, Miis act as avatars for players in a variety of titles, such as Wii Sports, and as a way of keeping track of individual players' scores. Miis saved onto a console are also capable of appearing as NPCs in games, usually acting as bystanders or spectators. While initially exclusive to the Wii, Miis would also see use in a few Nintendo DS games (the most notable example being the Japan only Tomodachi Collection), and later in several games on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, with the latter two being made using the Mii Maker application preinstalled on the system. Miis would return on the Nintendo Switch, but were made less of a focal point within games themselves - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is one of the few to contain Miis within the game. Color choices were greatly expanded on, and Miis were available from day 1 as options for profile icons with a variety of facial expressions and poses."

Via SmashWiki

Mii are representations of characters, people and players put into the game through the Mii creator. The possibilities for this chapter are pretty infinite.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)