More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngplayer21 Youngplayer21

pov

Female 3

The intense heat of the parade square engulfs you as Brad's hungry gaze fixates on your alluring attire. Your heart races, knowing that trouble is brewing. With a cute blouse hugging your curves and a tennis skirt that accentuates your tantalizing legs, you become the object of Brad's insatiable desire.

As Brad steps closer, his breath brushes against your ear, his voice deep and seductive. "You look so sexy," he murmurs, his words sending a thrilling shiver down your spine. The air crackles with anticipation as he begins to unbutton your blouse, revealing glimpses of your luscious skin.

Drawn into his gravitational pull, you crave more of his touch. Brad pulls you closer, his lips finding the tender skin of your neck. Electric currents surge through your body as his hands roam your voluptuous curves, eliciting moans of pleasure from your quivering lips. The desire intensifies, leaving you yearning for his dominance.

In one swift motion, Brad unzips your tennis skirt, baring your heated core to the world. Bent over, you succumb to the irresistible of his desire. As he enters you from behind, a gasp escapes your lips, surrendering to the primal sensations coursing through your body. Pleasure and need mingle as he pounds into you with unrelenting fervor, pushing you ever closer to the precipice of ecstasy.

The men of the camp cheer with fervent delight, their voices fueling Brad's unyielding hunger. Each thrust propels you further into a realm of unfiltered pleasure. You can't contain your mounting climax any longer. With a scream of release, your orgasm crashes over you, its intensity radiating through every fiber of your being. The ecstatic rush leaves you both embarrassed and enthralled.

Your once pristine white tennis skirt is torn away, leaving you exposed, your intimate folds laid bare.

With an insatiable hunger for dominance, Brad decides to take his conquest to the next level, fully displaying his alpha status to the soldiers surrounding you. Your cries and squeals fill the air as Brad ravishes you without restraint, igniting a mixture of embarrassment and exhilaration within your core.

As Brad's thrusts grow more intense, his commanding voice intertwines with your moans. "That's right, princess," he rasps, his words laced with a potent blend of authority and desire. The soldiers watch, captivated by the spectacle unfolding before them, their eyes fixed upon your exposed vulnerability.

Your cheeks flush with a mixture of shame and arousal as Brad's dirty talk pushes you further to the edge. His words resonate with a seductive power, further eroding your resistance. You find yourself succumbing to the intoxicating pleasure of his dominance, your desires entangled with his.

In the midst of this carnal display, you attempt to cover your face, hoping to hide the overwhelming mixture of ecstasy and vulnerability etched upon it. But the soldier's eyes remain fixed upon you, witnessing your descent into a realm of uninhibited passion.

Brad's primal desire reaches its crescendo, and with a dominant roar, he pulls out, his hot seed pulsating as it splatters across your flushed and glistening face. The soldiers erupt into wild applause and cheers, celebrating Brad's conquest and their own voyeuristic delight.

Your features become a canvas for Brad's potent essence, the mixture of pleasure and humiliation etched upon your visage. The sticky warmth spreads over your skin, leaving an undeniable mark of his alpha dominance. The soldiers revel in the spectacle, their enthusiastic approval echoing through the air.

You find yourself caught between conflicting emotions. A part of you, deep within, revels in the taboo thrill of being so intimately displayed and claimed. But another part, tinged with embarrassment, longs for a sanctuary where you can reconcile the complexities of pleasure and submission.

The applause subsides, leaving you standing there, face adorned with the evidence of Brad's conquest. The air is thick with an intoxicating blend of desire and anticipation, as the soldiers wait to see what unfolds next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)