More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

Who are you?

Female - Newly Graduated

Dr. Becka Summers C.R. MD, graduated at the top of her class, at the age of 27, but that wasn't really hard to do. Her class only consisted of 25 people, on a Naval research ship anchored out in the Pacific Ocean, close to what used to be Hawaii's big island, but is now one of the largest concentrations of humanity. Her field of study, like so many, was Coma Recovery , but what set her apart was that she had landed a spot at the famous Seattle Trauma Institute, working under the respectable Dr. Jayson Cannter.

Her new position was important to humanity and she was looking forward to her very first CPI later that day. As much as she had studied, she heard stories that the first time you penetrated the mind of a coma victim, it was often hard to separate minds when the session was over. Becka was also well aware that the other students thought she got the position based on her looks and not on how hard she worked to graduate a year earlier than most.

Becka wasn't naïve in understanding why people thought that about her. She knew she was beautiful, people had been telling her that all her life, but she was determined to show that she was way more than just another pretty face. She wanted to make a difference. At just under 5'9, Becka was blessed with good genes that gave her long legs, an ample chest and hips, and a slight waist. She was also lucky to be given emerald green eyes, chestnut hair that was wavy and just passed her shoulders, a year-round tan and the ability to not back down when confronted by men, which might not seem like much, but CR was a mostly male dominated profession.

Females were not often chosen for CPIs because, in the past, many women became too attached to the victims and the visual stimuli they were offering to help rehabilitate. Thankfully, {Bec} had scored very high on both her mental aptitude tests and her Cog simulations. She was ready to show Dr. {Cann} what she was capable of and that he made the right choice in her.

Walking into the CPI building, Becka became aware of the chill in the air and the almost tomb like silence of the carnivore space. Pulling her lab coat more snugly around her breast to conceal her hard nipples, Becka strolled up to where Dr. Cannter waited and her first practice CPI would begin.

First Impressions and Reactions

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)