More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

Did it hit anyone?

Female (Bimbo button)

unknown to Mike he had accidently pressed the Bimbo button while he was examining the back of the remote, a red laser shot across the street hitting a 19 year old teenager coming out of a coffee shop.

-Jessica POV-

Jessica had just stepped out of her favorite coffee shop. she had stopped in after school for a cold hot chocolate and a muffin before heading home, as she started walking up the sidewalk on her way home she suddenly she felt a wave of hotness rush thru her, leaving a tingling feeling in her chest.

'wow, what was that, My chest feels to tingly' she thought herself as she stopped walking for a second.

The tingling in chest intensified around her breasts, she could feel the tightness in her bra and shirt as her breasts started to sell up, pushing out her shirt more and more, incresing the tightness of her bra with each passing second.

"what...my breasts are getting huge" said Jessica looking down in shock. "oh my bra is getting so tight.."

'POP' went her bra strap, her bra now hanging loose under her shirt.

Jessica could feel her nipples harden as they rubbed against her loose bra.

'rrrrriiiiiiipppppp.....RIP' her shirt couldn’t take the strain of her expanding breasts as her breasts bursting out of her shirt, her loose bra falling to the sidewalk.

“Oh no. My boobies broke my shirt” she giggled, looking down at her now F cup breasts, unknown to Jessica the tingling sensation moved down to her butt.

Jessica reached up and started rubbing and squeezing her new bust size, but unknown to her, every time she pinched or rubbed her breasts it made her IQ go down.

As Jessica was too busy rubbing her breast her IQ dropping she didn’t notice her butt was swelling in her panties, her butt was now a big bubble butt, getting bigger with each passing second.

‘Snap’ her panties snapped, sliding down her legs, landing on the sidewalk between her legs, her big bubble butt now visible to everyone as her short skirt did nothing to cover it.

Jessica finally stopped playing with her breasts when her IQ had dropped to a grade 3 level.

“Um… what was I doing again,” said Jessica said, her one hand sneaked into her skirt and rubbed her very wet vagina.

While she was trying to think about what she was doing a female teen passed by her, she could here the girl say.

“Fucking Bimbo slut” the girl said while passing, walking quickly by.

“Bimbo…bimbo….me Bimbo….hehehehe” said Jessica quickly stripping off her clothing.

“Bimbo….horny bimbo” she said turning to a guy sitting at a bus stop.

“Cock” she said running and jumping at the guy kissing him while she landed on his lap.

-end Jessica POV-

As Mike walked down the sidewalk he heard a female from across the street yell out. “Bimbo….horny bimbo”

Turning he noticed a naked female teen with huge breasts and bubble butt jump on a guy at the bus stop, kissing and pulling the guys clothing off.

“What the” he said while looking at the remote again, he noticed the bimbo button….. “shit…this remote works on people….sweet” said Mike as he all ready thought of a lot of things he could do with this.

What will Mike do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)