More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cham3leon Cham3leon

Who are you, again?

Felix Samson, legendary player

As the pleasure of your orgasm passes its peak, the memories of past encounters floods over you. Thrusting your cock into a girl's mouth, pussy, arsehole, more times than you care to remember, their many beautiful faces blurring together. You've had a long, successful history with women - and the name Felix Samson is pretty legendary in your home county. You're sure you've probably set some kind of world record with most girls screwed in a week. Picking them up is just a talent which comes easily to you - and clearly, that's the kind of talent and experience which the University of Sexual Education is interested in. Obviously, it must help that you're pretty good-looking and well-endowed - but if you're being honest with yourself, you never put in the effort to become a terribly talented lover. Maybe there'll be an opportunity to learn at the university.

  • Body -> 40%
  • Charm -> 40%
  • Skill -> 15%
  • Stamina/libido -> 20%

The beautiful, Arabian woman slowly slides her mouth of your cock, letting your engorged head out with a faint 'pop', then smiles up at you.

Zara + 10%

"Well, girls," she says in a sultry voice, "that's how you welcome a man properly to the USE." You all chuckle, as you replace your cock under your jumpsuit and zip it up.

"Surely not every guy gets this treatment on the flight in?" you tease.

"Only the ones with reputations as impressive as yours," she counters, strapping herself into the seat next to yours. "Which is to say, none of them."

You glance at the other three girls. They're either still gazing at your crotch, practically hypnotized by the sight they've just witnessed, or studying your handsome face with admiration.

"Oh yeah - I don't think we've all been formally introduced," giggles the cock-sucking woman. "I'm Zara - I'm a senior student. I'm from Qatar, which gives me that โ€˜exoticโ€™ Arabian edge, but you'll meet people from over at the USE. This is my third year at the uni; it probably goes without saying, but my first two years here were the best of my life so far, and they're sure to be the same for you. I'm going to be your Assigned Senior, which means it's my job to help you adapt to life at uni, and I'll always be available if you have any problems. Especially you, Felix," she adds, rubbing her shoulder against you meaningfully. "Any problems at all."

You wink back slyly, and Zara's grin broadens. Your attention swings to the three other beautiful girls in the cabin with you.

"Don't you ladies want to know who I am?" you tease confidently. "Don't try and pretend you weren't enjoying our little show..."

"Oh, don't worry, Mr Samson," Zara interrupts smugly. "We all know who you are. It's not often the uni receives a student who's fucked quite as many girls as you have, at only nineteen. Trust me, word about that sort of thing travels faster than light round here." The three girls sitting opposite grin in agreement. "But the four of you will get to know one another better than most, because you're going to be roommates!" Zara continues excitedly. "Girls, you'd better introduce yourselves..."

"I'm Hazel," interrupts the petite brunette eagerly. "I'm Californian - I think I got invited because of that time I screwed all fifty guys in my year in one week, but I guess you can't be sure." She beams at you, positively bouncing in her seat.

"I'm Emma, and I'm afraid I'm not quite as crazy as Hazel here," says the redhead wryly. "But I'm Irish, so judge for yourself. Are we doing the whole 'why we were invited' thing?" she asks Zara. The senior girl shrugs nonchalantly. "Well," continues Emma, "I've been a model in most swim and sports magazines for quite a while now - I guess that's how I caught their attention."

You smile welcomingly at Emma. She seems much more easy-going than the short, nympho girl next to her. Both girls have noticeable accents, enough to add to your horniness just at the sound of their silky voices, but not so strong as to be overwhelming. "And you?" you ask the girl on the right.

"I'm Naomi," she replies huskily. "I'm Brazilian."

You raise your eyes, encouraging her to elaborate, but Naomi's not forthcoming. All she does is flick her eyes down to where her large tits press against her leather suit, and back to you with the hint of a smile.

"Well, now we all know each other." Zara grins, uncrossing her legs. "Just in time, too - I think we're getting ready to land."

As the sound from the rotors overhead alters slightly, you crane your neck to peer out the window.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)