More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cham3leon Cham3leon

Who are you, again?

Felix Samson, famously talented lover

As the pleasure of your orgasm passes its peak, the memories of past encounters floods over you. The first time you kissed a girl. Reaching second base. The first time you ever penetrated a woman. Moments you've treasured, for their inherent uniqueness, but also because every partner you've ever had always said it was the best night of their life, no matter how far you went with one another. The key? Research.

As a teen growing up, you agonised over how these experiences would pan out for you, and you were determined to make your girlfriend feel like the luckiest woman on the planet when you did it with her. To cement your skills, you applied them in practice. You became at least capable of talking to girls and flirting with them, and when you did find a girlfriend, together you learnt to have the most fantastic nights imaginable. You may only have slept with a few women - you're only 19 after all - but your exes and one-night-stands could never deny your ability to pleasure them, when the topic came up in conversation.

How word spread so very far that the USE heard about you, you don't know, but a few months ago you were feeling pretty low after your last breakup, and a pretty woman bought you a drink at the bar. One thing led to another, and before you knew it you were having a one-night stand. Even in your fairly miserable state of mind, you devoted yourself to pleasuring her (she never gave you her name). It was only after a night which served as an excellent distraction from your breakup, that the woman revealed she was a talent scout for the University of Sexual Education - and you had exceeded all her expectations. One thing led to another, and here you are, in a helicopter with a beautiful stranger swallowing your cum.


Body -> 20%

Charm -> 25%

Skill -> 40%

Stamina/libido -> 20%


The beautiful, Arabian woman slowly slides her mouth of your cock, letting your engorged head out with a faint 'pop', then smiles up at you.

Zara + 10%

"Well, girls," she says in a sultry voice, "that's how you welcome a man properly to the USE." You all chuckle, as you replace your cock under your jumpsuit and zip it up.

"Surely not every guy gets this treatment on the flight in?" you tease.

"Only the ones with reputations as impressive as yours," she counters, strapping herself into the seat next to yours. "Which is to say, none of them."

You glance at the other three girls. They're either still gazing at your crotch, practically hypnotized by the sight they've just witnessed, or studying your face with admiration. You're marginally more handsome than average - you have to be, to be invited to the USE - but you know you're not so exceptional as to stand out in a place like this on looks alone.

"Oh yeah - I don't think we've all been formally introduced," giggles the cock-sucking woman. "I'm Zara - I'm a senior student. I'm from Qatar, which gives me that exotic Arabian edge, but you'll meet people from over at the IUS. This is my third year at the uni; it probably goes without saying, but my first two years here were the best of my life so far, and they're sure to be the same for you. I'm going to be your Assigned Senior, which means it's my job to help you adapt to life at uni, and I'll always be available if you have any problems. Especially you, Felix," she adds, rubbing her shoulder against you meaningfully. "Any problems at all."

You smile back, and Zara places her hand on your thigh, apparently by accident. Your attention swings to the three other beautiful girls in the cabin with you.

"Should I introduce myself?" you offer humorously. "Or do you normally get to know people through blowjobs round here?"

"Oh, don't worry, Mr Samson," Zara interrupts smugly. "We all know who you are. In circles like ours, word about a lover as talented as you gets around pretty quickly." The three girls sitting opposite grin in agreement. "But the four of you will get to know one another better than most, because you're going to be roommates!" Zara continues excitedly. "Girls, introduce yourselves to Felix..."

"I'm Hazel," interrupts the petite brunette eagerly. "I'm from San Francisco - I think I got invited because of that time I screwed all fifty guys in my year in one week, but I guess you can't be sure." She beams at you, positively bouncing in her seat.

"I'm Emma, and I'm afraid I'm not quite as crazy as Hazel here," says the redhead wryly. "Though my family's Irish, so judge for yourself. Are we doing the whole 'why we were invited' thing?" she asks Zara. The senior girl shrugs nonchalantly. "Well," continues Emma, "I've been a model in most swim and sports magazines for quite a while now - I guess that's how I caught their attention."

You smile welcomingly at Emma. She seems much more easy-going than the short, nympho girl next to her. Both girls have noticeable accents, enough to make you horny just at the sound of their silky voices, but not so strong as to be overwhelming. "And you?" you ask the girl on the right.

"I'm Naomi," she replies huskily. "I'm Brazilian."

You smile expectantly, waiting for her to elaborate, but Naomi's not forthcoming. All she does is flick her eyes down to where her large tits press against her leather suit, and back to you with the hint of a smile.

"Well, now we all know each other." Zara grins, uncrossing her legs. "Just in time, too - I think we're getting ready to land."

As the sound from the rotors overhead alters slightly, you crane your neck to peer out the window.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)